• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Still deciding. For me it boils down to Lidia or Iris.
Eliminated Helga's pic due to poor quality of color, and Anjou's pic due to off-putting lipstick and implants.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Iris should have won this thing except that her hand, and wrist along with the bar of soap are blocking the money shot: her breasts. Unto the remaining contestants ...

I'll vote for Anjou. As for the others, Lidia gets first runner-up. Helga, to quote Willie Wonka, gets nothing.

Irisigets my vote... classy, elegant, and erotic. Also, in a uniquely artistic way, that tub gives the photo some old-world flavor. ;)

DuanCulo

Staff member
Anjou

space
:update:

Anjou* - 8
Helga - 2
Iris - 2
Lidia - 1
i
*holds tiebreaker advantage

Time remaining in match (as of this post): i ~ 23 hours

WCN focuses intently on not being merely a choice of "which girl is hotter", but rather a poll that asks which pic is better overall.
The unnamed "Anjou" pic is projected to be winner of the current match and therefore is in need of a fitting title that encompasses both model and setting.
Here are a few suggestions:

• Expensive Suds
  • Soothing Suds
  • Gold Water
What caption comes to mind when you view this photo? Post your suggestions, if any, before the next match begins - thanks! :)

DuanCulo

Staff member
WCN focuses intently on not being merely a choice of "which girl is hotter", but rather a poll that asks which pic is better overall.
The unnamed "Anjou" pic is projected to be winner of the current match and therefore is in need of a fitting title that encompasses both model and setting.
Here are a few suggestions:

• Expensive Suds
  • Soothing Suds
  • Gold Water
What caption comes to mind when you view this photo? Post your suggestions, if any, before the next match begins - thanks! :)

Soothing Suds

The Helga and Iris pics are currently tied at 2 votes as they each vie to stay alive for medal contention.
Also, let's not forget Lidia photo which is still in striking distance of 2nd place as well.

Just 12 hours left to vote...

:hourglass:

space
Match has ended and poll is now officially closed. Receiving 57% of the 4-way vote, the panel selects "Anjou"i to advance to Round 2 of the 2018 WCN Playoffs!

2659902904a6f59b74b8a3614eda1b9e6e44c9e0.jpg

Final Tally
Anjou - 8
Iris - 3
Helga - 2
Lidia - 1

*note: by finishing 2nd, "Iris" remains alive for medal contention, that is, until/unless "Anjou" is eliminated.

Bad news - currently in the middle of changing ISP's. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, this means the WCN tourney will likely be "on hold" until later this month (~ 9/26). :(

Bad news - currently in the middle of changing ISP's. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, this means the WCN tourney will likely be "on hold" until later this month (~ 9/26). :(

Update: Back in business :spin:... at least for now - worked out a deal with outgoing ISP.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Update: Back in business :spin:... at least for now - worked out a deal with outgoing ISP.

Good man:) Let the next battle commence!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

If things get tricky, I am open to step up and do the next one, two, three matches, if you connection would be via mobile phone connection for too long. Just send me a PM :coolthumb:

If things get tricky, I am open to step up and do the next one, two, three matches, if you connection would be via mobile phone connection for too long. Just send me a PM :coolthumb:

That's good to know... thanks very much! Like they say, "the show must go on!" ;)