• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Workplace help

So at my job im an accountant. We have a customer service girl here thats vietnamese and gorgeous as hell. I know from video and pictorial ecodence she fucks a lot of guys from the office. I want to fuck her bad but idk how to approach the situation since i hardly know her due to the fact that im semi new. Should i yolo it and just ask her? Any suggestions?

So at my job im an accountant. We have a customer service girl here thats vietnamese and gorgeous as hell. I know from video and pictorial ecodence she fucks a lot of guys from the office. I want to fuck her bad but idk how to approach the situation since i hardly know her due to the fact that im semi new. Should i yolo it and just ask her? Any suggestions?

Whenever you get a chance at work, just whip out your horse cock and state "the numbers don't lie"... yolo!!!

Just ask her if she'd like to go for coffee sometime.

But to transition into getting it in...possible on one date? Or am i actually gonna have to try lol? Shes a total whore the videos ive seen proove it. Girls a freak

I know from video and pictorial ecodence she fucks a lot of guys from the office.

So, she's easy? This is pretty straight forward then, yeah?

Any suggestions?

Short of just going up to her and saying "fancy a fuck" you could always go up to the "lot of guys" from the office that have screwed her, and ask them what they had to do to get her into bed? A few dates, a single date, or simply asking "fancy a fuck."

Still, good to hear that the "video and pictorial ecodence" has been passed around the office. Fucking hell, people are just wrong, aren't they?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Ever hear the old expression, don't shit where you eat?

Plus, if you use the word "yolo" in front of her, she will laugh at you, point at your junk, and belittle you for having the tiniest dick she's ever seen....even if she never sees it.

Ever hear the old expression, don't shit where you eat?

Plus, if you use the word "yolo" in front of her, she will laugh at you, point at your junk, and belittle you for having the tiniest dick she's ever seen....even if she never sees it.
Good point on both...sorry for the random yolo lol it was a happy hour incodent

naughtylaura

Approved Content Owner
Just ask her out on a date. The picture/ video evidence doesnt show you HOW they got her into bed... start out with a date and you may end up fucking her, or it may be more work... if she wants to fuck you, she'll say yes to the date and it should be pretty simple from there

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Say, does anybody know what the average payout is for a sexual harassment lawsuit these days?

No reason for asking, just curious... :playfire:

Just curious but from where did you got the videos that show her being a slut.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Work is the best place in the world to get pussy. You are all locked in there 40 hrs per week. Lots of time to get a game going. Chicks talk about the guys working there. When you do good work for them they remember you. They will also take the extra time to help you out too. The more positive time you spend together, that's the more time they are checking you out. They wind up coming to you.

Case in point. I worked at a store with a Vietnamese chick with a SMOKING body. I was a manager with my department next to her area. As a clerk, she needed management help with many situations. Eventually we had lots of grab ass competitions where the security cameras couldn't see us.

FuCK I love asian wimmens!! Get her in the break room and tell her(don't ask her, tell her) what time the two of you are going out to dinner. Don't be a pussy. Being shy don't get you laid Bro.