• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with narrow shoulders vs broad shoulders

what kind of shoulders do you prefer on women

• narrow

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • narrow by far

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • broad

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • broad by far

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
I dunno. This is a head scratcher. I know a woman who is quite slender, has nicely shaped hips (not big), small waste and rib cage, generous breasts, and quite big shoulders. She's just bloody hot.

I also know someone who is just petite in frame, though she's tall. Narrow hips, narrow shoulders. She's also bloody hot.

I guess I don't have an opinion on just the shoulders. Big shoulders on the wrong body are just awful. But put them on a body with suitable proportions, and :rubbel:

Can I stay on the fence about this one?

I dunno. This is a head scratcher. I know a woman who is quite slender, has nicely shaped hips (not big), small waste and rib cage, generous breasts, and quite big shoulders. She's just bloody hot.

I also know someone who is just petite in frame, though she's tall. Narrow hips, narrow shoulders. She's also bloody hot.

I guess I don't have an opinion on just the shoulders. Big shoulders on the wrong body are just awful. But put them on a body with suitable proportions, and :rubbel:

Can I stay on the fence about this one?

No! Choose or die!

difficult one but on those pics i vote narrow/ nice thread as always OP :thumbsup:

DuanCulo

Staff member
broad
Laura Geitz! cumbussable ; Rebecca Adlington! cumbussable
attachment.php

attachment.php

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• 19e9ef5240ca94a08fad4dc41991ac1b.jpg
    19e9ef5240ca94a08fad4dc41991ac1b.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 71