• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women With Long Hair

Sunny Lane:
10.jpg

http://www.sunnylanelive.com/assassintgp/tgps/sltgp012/index.html

She is worth a repost!

My Long Hair Fetish

I wouldn't normally do this (make a post) but I have a fetish and am wondering how many others here might have the same...LONG HAIR! (I mean at least to the ass long!) I love long, straight, (not frizzy) silky/shiny hair on a woman. Don't know why, but it's always turned me on..BIG TIME. Can't get enough! I think I'm otherwise "normal", but I've had this fetish as long as i can remember. Anyone else have this obsession? Any pics and/or websites to share? I'd appreciate it and will do the same.. Thanks!

Re: My Long Hair Fetish

You are not alone on this one. Long hair is just better. This whole short hair epidemic is a bit of a drag.

Re: My Long Hair Fetish

You are not alone on this one. Long hair is just better. This whole short hair epidemic is a bit of a drag.
I've seen a few girls (women/ladies) with short hair that looked really sexy, but to me they're few and far between. There's just something so feminine about llong hair....drives me wild!

ANYWAY!..Thanks everyone for your input. I've always wondered if there were others like me that had this same attraction! (fetish, obsession, whatever you want to call it!) Peace!