• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women With Long Hair

slowhand

Closed Account
I like long hair the best but some women do look hot in short hair. :thumbsup:

member006

Closed Account
My hair used to be just below my rear. Many men complimented/swooned over it, its a man thing I suppose. I hated it. There are no men I like enough to keep it that long anymore. ;) It was my ex-husbands thing and a pain for me. It takes a lot of time and care. Now at my shoulder blades, that's enough for me.

LL

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
A woman, like yourself shouldn't have done that just to "please" a man, shoulder blades lenght is beautiful(i got it, little longer, saving for more.)

I have always liked longer hair (about shoulder length or a little past). But i wouldn't say I prefer it over short hair. It just depends on the woman, as long as its not a buzz cut!

I like a girl with shoulder-length hair. Some girls can pull off short hair, but not a lot. I don't like women with hair that is too long either. I am not a fan of hair that goes all the way down the back to the ass or longer.

Babes with long hair for me, please.:D

But some girls look pretty too with short hair. Actually, some of the girls have a perfect face for short hair.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i like short hair, not short short like a boys cut. but either way, if youre hot, youre hot. i do like a lot of girls with long hair too, but if i had my "made to order.."

My hair used to be just below my rear. Many men complimented/swooned over it, its a man thing I suppose. I hated it. There are no men I like enough to keep it that long anymore. ;) It was my ex-husbands thing and a pain for me. It takes a lot of time and care. Now at my shoulder blades, that's enough for me.

LL

Yeah/ It's important to see the back, the blades, that little spot just at the bottom that curves in before it goes out to the butt...

I think long hair is nice in pics, I guess... fantasy stuff.

But it's better that you don't lean and YANK the hair when you're making love... don't you hate it when that happens! lol

:eek:

LL

I would have loved to have seen your hair!!!

When I was younger I had hair just above my rear!!

I know how hard it is to take care of, but I miss it sometimes and wish I could grow it that long again!!:(

I like my women with longer hair, but not past the middle of their back. Anything shoulder length or better is good for me. I don't usually like women with short hair unless it is actually longer hair turned up in some sort of funky style.

Love that long hair... Laura Lyons, Stormy Daniels, Petra Verkaik, Penny Lynn, Erica Campbell, Queeny Love. I get especially turned on by long hair in a pony tale. Gotta have bit tits, too.

Re: Women With Long Hair

Karsa - she sports quite a long braided ponytail (I guess that's what you'd call it!):

http://***********/galleries/2008/2/just_teen_site_karsa/