• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

Guys, I encourage you to take Marcus up on his offer. You won't be disappointed. The calves on his wife are awesome. Nice well-defined calf muscle tapering to a slight ankle. Perfect. I know Marcus said that his wife's calves are comparable to Melody Jordan but Melody is a slightly larger woman. Marcus' wife is petite, yet her calves are nice and big, so they stand out even more. Definitely a treat.

Hi all, so lovely to see how much this thread has evolved! I'd like to once again offer up my wife to a respectful few admirers on here. Have a entire new set of photos, with her completely nude in very expensive heels. PM me if interested, and we'll take it from there. Some basic info below: She's now 27 years old by the way.

Cheers,
Marcus

My wife is a professional dancer, and has gorgeous large muscular calves despite being petite. She is insecure about them, but I LOVE them. I love grabbing them and spreading her apart while we are f@&%ing, and have now developed a full blown fetish for this. I also am really turned on by the idea of some men on here getting off to her legs, but I don't want to publicly post pics of her. So if you are discreet and really want to see some gorgeous muscular calves on a slim babe with small tits and a tight ass, then send me a private message, so we can chat about it. Let me know why you're interested and whether you're willing to not share them with anyone. I am willing to take discreetly take pictures of her for your enjoyment, so trust and discretion is essential. Thanks.

Most comparable women are Riley Shy and Melody Jordan; but my wife has bigger calves and smaller tits.

Guys, I encourage you to take Marcus up on his offer. His wife has awesome legs. Nice, well-defined calves tapering to a slender ankle. Just perfect. He compared his wife's calves to those of Melody Jordan but I disagree. I think his wife's calves look better than Melody's. Melody has nice calves but she appears to be a larger woman than Marcus' wife. Because his wife is slender, her calves stand out more. Definitely a treat and well worth checking out.

Hi all, so lovely to see how much this thread has evolved! I'd like to once again offer up my wife to a respectful few admirers on here. Have a entire new set of photos, with her completely nude in very expensive heels. PM me if interested, and we'll take it from there. Some basic info below: She's now 27 years old by the way.

Cheers,
Marcus

My wife is a professional dancer, and has gorgeous large muscular calves despite being petite. She is insecure about them, but I LOVE them. I love grabbing them and spreading her apart while we are f@&%ing, and have now developed a full blown fetish for this. I also am really turned on by the idea of some men on here getting off to her legs, but I don't want to publicly post pics of her. So if you are discreet and really want to see some gorgeous muscular calves on a slim babe with small tits and a tight ass, then send me a private message, so we can chat about it. Let me know why you're interested and whether you're willing to not share them with anyone. I am willing to take discreetly take pictures of her for your enjoyment, so trust and discretion is essential. Thanks.

Most comparable women are Riley Shy and Melody Jordan; but my wife has bigger calves and smaller tits.

Cheers,
Marcus

Guys, I encourage you to take Marcus up on his offer. His wife has awesome legs. Nice, well-defined calves tapering to a slender ankle. Just perfect. He compared his wife's calves to those of Melody Jordan but I disagree. I think his wife's calves look better than Melody's. Melody has nice calves but she appears to be a larger woman than Marcus' wife. Because his wife is slender, her calves stand out more. Definitely a treat and well worth checking out.

More ladies with calves from the legs collection of carolynmansfield.tumblr.com

118439138_tumblr_n04ai09tci1rq6hk8o1_1280_123_241lo.jpg
who is this babe?

LP Mr. Hahn, he may be, err, busy with his wife. Be patient, and he'll probably respond to you. I hit him up early in the week and he hooked me up with some photo's. She has a nice, petite body, good calves. Not freakishly large, but certainly appropriate for this site. She's not at all like Melody Jordan; more like Riley Shy.