• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

Thank you for this thread! My fiance is a professional dancer, and has gorgeous large muscular calves despite being petite. She is insecure about them, but I LOVE them. I love grabbing them and spreading her apart while we are f@&%ing, and have now developed a full blown fetish for this. I also am really turned on by the idea of some men on here getting off to her legs, but I don't want to publicly post pics of her. So if you are discreet and really want to see some gorgeous muscular calves on a petite babe with small tits and tight ass, then send me a private message, so we can chat about it. Let me know why you're interested and whether you're willing to not share them with anyone. I am willing to take discreetly take pictures of her for your enjoyment, so trust and discretion is essential. Thanks.

Has anyone received an answer from this guy? I didn't...

Has anyone received an answer from this guy? I didn't...

The few people who wrote respectfully and convinced me of your discretion received a prompt reply. This guy, and a few others however, I felt a little more cautious about. THIS IS MY FIANCEE AFTER ALL! Take Hugo here's message to me for instance: (Blocked out his email out of courtesy) "Get it off to your wife"!!!! Need I say more?

hugohugo4711's message:

Hi,

you said that you would share pictures of your girl's calves... so I give you my E-Mail:

xxxxxxxx@gmx.de

Why I want to see it? Because I'm a obviously turned on by muscular female legs and calves and want to get it off to your wife.

Regards
Chris from Germany

Off topic

The few people who wrote respectfully and convinced me of your discretion received a prompt reply. This guy, and a few others however, I felt a little more cautious about. THIS IS MY FIANCEE AFTER ALL! Take Hugo here's message to me for instance: (Blocked out his email out of courtesy) "Get it off to your wife"!!!! Need I say more?

No one received a reply, and I surely didn't write "getting off"? I was very polite. Why are you writing this shit and changing the content of my messages?

Ban this idiot.

Sorry @ all, and now back to the topic.

kylee are awesome, have you more of bambi4u ???