• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women with large calves

Come on, guys! Gemma and Elisabeth have "nice" calves...really nice - but they AREN'T large calves. L.a.r.g.e. is what we're looking for here.

Sometimes it's what you can find.
Case in point—has anybody seen the choreographer Stacy Tucci on "So You Think You Can Dance"? Cute as hell and holy-shit calves, but only a few peeks of her legs as she's working with the dancers. I've googled and come up with squat, but she's definitely worth sharing.

I like Sandy Vu. The others not so much.

Yeah, there's like a billion pages on that last thread, but there's some more of her on there. 98% of the women on there aren't attractive, I realize this, but there's a couple gems that make looking through the pages worthwhile. Maybe I should have linked to a better page of the thread :p

kinkynic

Closed Account
Come on, guys! Gemma and Elisabeth have "nice" calves...really nice - but they AREN'T large calves. L.a.r.g.e. is what we're looking for here.

Indeed, their calves are not very "large" but they are well defined and beautiful (in my opinion), then I think that this kind of calves deserve to be shown in this thread.
Look at Emilie De Ravin, Aurora Snow, or Lindsay Meadows. Their calves are not huge but well defined.

kinkynic

Closed Account
This is forum about WOMEN and not manwomen mutants. It has nothing to do with respect. I respect anybody, but on the right place.

then you think you got the "absolute truth" ??? :wtf:

Who you think you are to make this comment ?

I'm not into hairy women and bodybuilder women, but there already was links of those in this thread, and I didn't told "Oh shit, it's DISGUSTING !!!!"

As I already told, if you don't like it, juste don't look at it and shoot the f.....ck up !! It simple, no ?? :dunno:

"I respect anybody, but on the right place."
Then, you don't respect anybody on this thread.
Those comments are denigrating the ones who like it dude, and THAT is a lack of respect. :) capisce???

then you think you got the "absolute truth" ??? :wtf:

Who you think you are to make this comment ?

I'm not into hairy women and bodybuilder women, but there already was links of those in this thread, and I didn't told "Oh shit, it's DISGUSTING !!!!"

As I already told, if you don't like it, juste don't look at it and shoot the f.....ck up !! It simple, no ?? :dunno:

"I respect anybody, but on the right place."
Then, you don't respect anybody on this thread.
Those comments are denigrating the ones who like it dude, and THAT is a lack of respect. :) capisce???

Look, the creatures under the link are disgusting and I am neither afraid nor sorry to tell it. They ressemble more men than women. They belong either in a bodybuilder forum or monster forum. But not here. Do you understand? Or are you completely blended like those, who post them here.

godfather545

Closed Account
If I'm being honest I agree with ddenes, I love calves more than any other body part on a woman but those muscle calves do absolutely nothing for me. Most of them "women" took steroids and increased their testosterone levels to get that muscle, therefore it is almost like getting off on a guys muscle.

However if there are loads of people who like it on this thread then why should they stop posting? Tho maybe setting up a thread called "women with very muscular calves" would be better then everyone is happy.

Look, the creatures under the link are disgusting and I am neither afraid nor sorry to tell it. They ressemble more men than women. They belong either in a bodybuilder forum or monster forum. But not here. Do you understand? Or are you completely blended like those, who post them here.

Hey well now that you know what's under there you don't have to click easy, seems pretty easy to me. Also, you're missing out on some really nice legs if you don't look through some of the pages. Furthermore, the title of the post is "women with large calves" not "women with large calves, but not including ones that some douche bag fuck stick on the internet might deem to large because he's insecure with his manhood and might find them attractive." Get over it, there's been plenty of posts on this thread that I haven't liked but I'm not causing a big scene and talking shit about people, because someone out there might like it and it fits within the thread. Unlike your post of Aaliyah Love... it says large calves, not well defined calves... hers are to small for this thread. Pay attention.

kinkynic

Closed Account
Hey well now that you know what's under there you don't have to click easy, seems pretty easy to me. Also, you're missing out on some really nice legs if you don't look through some of the pages. Furthermore, the title of the post is "women with large calves" not "women with large calves, but not including ones that some douche bag fuck stick on the internet might deem to large because he's insecure with his manhood and might find them attractive." Get over it, there's been plenty of posts on this thread that I haven't liked but I'm not causing a big scene and talking shit about people, because someone out there might like it and it fits within the thread. Unlike your post of Aaliyah Love... it says large calves, not well defined calves... hers are to small for this thread. Pay attention.

Well done !!!

You are mixing things dear. This forum is not about bodybuilding, there are other forums for that sick stuff. This forum was founded for calves like Lisa Marie Scott has (look the first post), and it is definitely too far from the muscle packed monkeys posted recently (I am too lazy to check by whom). So I told it. If you or someone else feels offended, it is not my problem, I was neutral.