• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women that play the small cock card in public arguments.. acceptable?

Hi guys, just wanted your quick opinion on a crucial matter. I know this asian couple, the guy is actually one of my high school buddies. Anyway he phoned me yesterday on the verge of tears and told me EVERYTIME when he has a verbal argument with his girlfriend she resorts to using the small penis card eg.. "Sometimes I'm not even sure you're a man judging by that thumb between your legs"..
:eek:

The argument always ends with him running away from the situation hanging his head in shame. It doesn't help that his girlfriend has had a lot of sexual experience in the past, especially with big dick bastards. He calls her bitch, whore and stuff, but do you think it's fair when the girl plays the small cock card to win an argument??

It's a dangerous game, because if he insults her back about her physical appearance she will be reluctant to give him any, he has to rise about it and turn it into a joke

It's a dangerous game, because if he insults her back about her physical appearance she will be reluctant to give him any, he has to rise about it and turn it into a joke
Yeah it's a sad situation indeed, he says he feels like a cuckold all the time.

"Sometimes I'm not even sure you're a man judging by that thumb between your legs"..
He calls her bitch, whore and stuff...

The question you should really be asking is, why the fuck are they even together?

I don't know the details of their argument but usually when a woman is in an argument she knows she can't win, she'll resort to shaming tactics such as penis size and sexual performance to bruise his ego in attempts to change the argument. It's your typical immature female bullshit because most women don't know how to argue logically and stay on topic, and when you learn how to see that shit coming a mile away and not to give a shit about whatever she says, that's when you take away any power she has over you. If his dick is such an issue, she would have left. This guy should either break up with her or start fucking with other girls and he'll quickly see how infrequent his girlfriend tries to throw his size in his face.

He calls her bitch, whore and stuff, but do you think it's fair when the girl plays the small cock card to win an argument??
If he starts to humiliate her by calling her a bitch, it's fair to me that she humiliates him back.

If he starts to humiliate her by calling her a bitch, it's fair to me that she humiliates him back.
Thanks, that's what I was getting at. If a guy gets that nasty then the small cock card is not off limits.

Wait till she brings out the big guns. She wouldn't have to say anything, just press play, turn volume up loud, lol!

Not sure who starts these things but if he is calling her slut and whore then I dont think the small cock card is off limits. But he can always respond by saying that his size doesnt matter if he can hear the ocean from her vagina. In general the way to deal with arguments with women in relationships is - dont respond to them!! Once she sees that she has affected you she has you. You cannot be female centered. If she discombobulates you she has you. Dont be discombobulated, dont be affected.

Proud supporter and member of the M.G.T.O.W community.

What is that and can I watch?

I'm afraid it's not anything sexual or anything you can watch. M.G.T.O.W stands for Men Going Their Own Way and in the simplest nutshell, it's stating that I put myself above the needs of women. There's a lot more to it but I really don't want to get preachy about it here.

Hi guys, just wanted your quick opinion on a crucial matter. I know this asian couple, the guy is actually one of my high school buddies. Anyway he phoned me yesterday on the verge of tears and told me EVERYTIME when he has a verbal argument with his girlfriend she resorts to using the small penis card eg.. "Sometimes I'm not even sure you're a man judging by that thumb between your legs"..

You're right, this is a crucial matter. I don't think there's any hope for this couple. Like some people, she's too fixated on big dick bastards. He just needs to find a girl who enjoys a thumb up her ass.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The best response is, "Hell, even a 747 looks small if it lands in the Grand Canyon."

That should shut the bitch up. If not, just murder her. That's probably the best option anyway.

Side note: Fuck the fuck off, Zdenka. You only post shit about your fucking needle dick. Move the fuck on.

If he calls her a whore or a bitch, it's an attitude. She choose to be that.
He doesn't choose his body. That's why attacking on that kind of thing is weak, very weak. Attack somebody on what he decides to be that is not good, not on something he couldn't do anything about even if his life was in danger.

Tell him to fuck her really hard the next time they have sex since he has a little penis he can use that has an excuse to really go fast and vicious

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm afraid it's not anything sexual or anything you can watch. M.G.T.O.W stands for Men Going Their Own Way and in the simplest nutshell, it's stating that I put myself above the needs of women. There's a lot more to it but I really don't want to get preachy about it here.

Ouchie...Ok.

Back to thread:
I think people should be nice to each other. Stop silly arguments before they begin. I have grown to take a non-combative position with most things. Name calling is just the sign of an ignorant person. Someone who has no argument or no just cause so they unleash an inner demon. Regrettable.
Talk it out
Walk it out
Fuck it out