• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfriend made a new "friend"

BUT, for about a week now, she's been teasing me about some big "surprise" she has for me soon. It's something sexual or sex related and something that I've told her I've wanted in the past. She won't tell me what it is, but she said no to a couple of guess I've made. When I asked if it involved another woman, she gave me a cute smile and just said, "I'm not telling. It's a surprise."

Ooooooooh, it sounds to me that you might be getting a threesome soon! Hooray for you, my friend!

Is your girlfriend bi? I gotta say, there's nothing hotter than watching my girl eat out her best friend's pussy and then having them share my cock!

Ooooooooh, it sounds to me that you might be getting a threesome soon! Hooray for you, my friend!

Is your girlfriend bi? I gotta say, there's nothing hotter than watching my girl eat out her best friend's pussy and then having them share my cock!

Thanks, man!

Nah, my girl's not bi, unfortunately. At least not to the point where she has any interest in messing around with another girl all out. But she's had lap dances at strip clubs and stuff like that. She had fun with that and actually got kind of into it up to a point.

I'm definitely thinking that's the surprise though. Bringing another girl over for some fun. Whether or not they get it on or not, I dunno, but I can't fucking wait either way. Personally, there's nothing hotter in this world than two girls kissing...well, two hot girls kissing. Even seeing my girl just making out with another chick while we have our fun would make my year.

that bitch

I have no idea why but there were a couple of times this past weekend that I couldn’t stop think about this thread. I’m not going to call it a “story” since I think it’s true.

I never fuck another woman when I’m with/dating/married someone else and I never fuck another woman who is happy in her relationship. Women who are obviously unhappy or tell me they are outright are total fair game. If you can’t make your wife or girlfriend happy then she’s fair game.

I also have a problem with guys who let their girls or women fuck other guys while he’s at work. Dude, you’re playing the sucker; you’re spending your time providing her a roof, wheels, clothes and food and she can’t save her snatch for you? To me, that’s ungrateful. You deserve to get even.

I have no idea why but there were a couple of times this past weekend that I couldn’t stop think about this thread. I’m not going to call it a “story” since I think it’s true.

I never fuck another woman when I’m with/dating/married someone else and I never fuck another woman who is happy in her relationship. Women who are obviously unhappy or tell me they are outright are total fair game. If you can’t make your wife or girlfriend happy then she’s fair game.

I also have a problem with guys who let their girls or women fuck other guys while he’s at work. Dude, you’re playing the sucker; you’re spending your time providing her a roof, wheels, clothes and food and she can’t save her snatch for you? To me, that’s ungrateful. You deserve to get even.

Normally I'd agree with you, but in our case, it was me who first brought up the idea of bringing another guy in for her. When I first talked to her about it, she was the one who was kind of cold to the idea. And eventually she warmed up to it and that's when we tried it for the first time. So as far as her saving her "snatch" for me, I was the one who initially wanted to watch her fuck somebody else.

We have an amazing, incredibly active sex life. I literally couldn't think of a complaint if I tried to. When we first started dating about a decade ago, she was actually kind of reserved. She was in her early 20s, gorgeous and in college, and yet she had only been with two people. A high school boyfriend and a college boyfriend. I got to see her open up and really become comfortable with her sexuality as we continued dating. And I love to see that it's still continuing today.

Oh and she has a great job herself. I'm not the only one who works. She happens to be off on Tuesdays, so that was the day that she chose to hook up with "Mark" and make the vids..well, for the most part. I know it's not for everybody, but tomorrow, when I'm at work, it's gonna drive me crazy (in a good way) to think that there's a chance she's at home having some fun.

When we first started dating about a decade ago, she was actually kind of reserved. She was in her early 20s, gorgeous and in college, and yet she had only been with two people. A high school boyfriend and a college boyfriend. I got to see her open up and really become comfortable with her sexuality as we continued dating. And I love to see that it's still continuing today.

This is SO similar to my girlfriend! Before me, she'd only had a handful of lovers - including a VERY conservative and sexually-reserved ex-husband.
When we got together, she told me was hitting her sexual prime and wanted to experiment as much as possible (lucky me!).

This is SO similar to my girlfriend! Before me, she'd only had a handful of lovers - including a VERY conservative and sexually-reserved ex-husband.
When we got together, she told me was hitting her sexual prime and wanted to experiment as much as possible (lucky me!).

I met my girl in a coffee shop in NYC. She was this cute, skinny girl in a hoodie and jeans. She wore a hoodie and jeans every day…even in the summer. We were dating for over a month before I discovered that she had tits and hips.

She HATED wearing anything that showed off her figure or let people know that she had boobs. She hated the attention and just hated the idea of not blending into the crowd.

Cut to July 4th, three years ago. We had a BBQ in my back yard and had about ten or twelve friends over. My girl got out of the pool at one point and decided to get some sun with a couple of the other girls who were lying out on the deck. She said, “Fuck it” and took her bikini top off while she got some sun. For half the afternoon and evening she was walking around in just a bikini bottom and flip-flops. Not a care in the world until it got breezy. I was so proud of her. She came such a long way. I loved seeing her so confident in her own skin.

Anyway, I got home about twenty minutes ago. My girl’s in the bedroom, taking a little nap. I have idea if she had any “adventures” today and I don’t know if I’ll even ask. But I love the idea that she might have.