• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women That Only You Find Attractive

Tilda Swinton. I find her oddly attractive in a non human sort of way. Also that blue chick in "Avatar" was kind of hot

Elyse Luray from History Detectives on PBS.

Fuck yeah!Good call!

You're not the only one.Elyse is hot!She's the only reason that I bother turning on that show.When she's not on,I don't watch it.

Fuck yeah!Good call!

You're not the only one.Elyse is hot!She's the only reason that I bother turning on that show.When she's not on,I don't watch it.

She did an appearence at my local library. Let me just say:yummie:.:rubbel:

I wonder who finds this one attractive? For me, I'd have to see the bod but it's lookin' like a NO on this one. Kinda dig the Cindy Crawford piercing on her. That actually helps.

i thought this thread was suppose to showcase women that NO ONE ELSE except the poster would think is sexy?

i'm seeing alot of girls out there who i also find attractive.

here's my list:

Rachel Maddow
Nancy Pelosi
Illeana Douglas

JayJohn85

Banned
Yea man weird thread I mean how the hell do you know you only dig that chick?

i thought this thread was suppose to showcase women that NO ONE ELSE except the poster would think is sexy?

here's my list:

Rachel Maddow
Nancy Pelosi
Illeana Douglas

Well, unless someone comes along who finds Ann Widdecombe attractive (Yo! :wave:) I very much doubt anyone is going to come along with someone who at least one other person or indeed many also find attractive.

Maybe the thread title should be changed to something along the lines of: "People you find attractive that aren't attractive in the classical sense" or something a little less disrespectful.

Mia Harris from WFAN 660AM / WCBS 880AM.

Michelle Bonner of ESPN.

And, uh, Zooey Deschanel.. no one else likes her, right?

Just saw her in the Happening. She's kinda, ah...cute, but I'd not say she's like "hot." Her body kind'o looked smokin' at times, but it was kind of hard to tell.

here's my list:

Rachel Maddow
Nancy Pelosi
Illeana Douglas

I think you and me are the only blokes which wanna dirty up our sheets with Rachel "the lesbian...PURE lesbian" Maddow. :yesyes: I'll turn her frickin' straight.

Yea man weird thread I mean how the hell do you know you only dig that chick?

I think you're supposed to try to post women that only you think are attractive. It's actually kind of an interesting thread. But yeah, there have been sooooo many women posted that are out of a lot of our league's.

Maybe these guys are posting women that, according to the people around them, they only find attractive. :dunno: