• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women That Only You Find Attractive

I just saw another one of those AT&T "rollover minutes" ads & the mom in those is getting more & more of my attention. At first I found her annoying, but she's grown on me & I now think that I'd like to fuck her into another time zone.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Michelle Bachmann. You guys think I'm kidding. But I'd fuck the silly out of that loony tune, whack job. One of you guys must have ratted on me. Cause she's claiming to have stalkers now. :crying:

A friend of mine from school thought that Sandra Bernhard was hot. :rolleyes: Now, Debi Mazar? Yeah, especially when she was younger (Goodfellas). Now, I wouldn't tell anybody, but Debi would be doable (if I had a couple glasses of wine first).

But Crazy Ass Michelle Bachmann is my woman! You guys keep your damn, dirt paws off of her! Mine! All mine! :bowdown:

Stephania Bell on Fantasy Football Now. ESPN2

I've always had a thing for Fairuza Balk. She has a strange look, but she has always turned me on.

Another one is Oksana Baiul. She was adorable when she won the gold medal in the olympics, but time hasn't been good to her. She has gotten kind of hard looking over the last 15 years. Still, I would love to spend some quality time with her. :nannerf1:

The girl from the Progressive car insurance commercials. Something about her just screams that she would be killer in bed....mmmmmmmm

Someone mentioned earlier Christine Young I love that girl

Sarah Silverman in my opinion is one of the sexiest women on the planet, in both personality and looks. I love jewish girls.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
ESPN reporter Rachel Nichols. I bet that woman is an absolute freak in bed. She just looks she's down for anything. I'd do horrible, unspeakable things to her...

I always wanted to try Suzy Kolber from ESPN. Also I never understood why Al never wanted to bang his hotass wife on married with children.Lol. Patricia Heaton obviously. Tina Fey. Elaine from Seinfeld. Sarah Palins oldass. Lol. Jennifer Capriatti former tennis player. Martina Hingis. Kat Von D,not really a fan of girls with tatoos but i likey for some reason.

Sorry....this doesn't seem to work for me. There was a time that I discovered Taylor Rain and thought I'd found a hidden gem but no...I was just late to the party. Same for Anetta Keys and a few other chicks....

So I've given up trying to find or thinking I alone have found some diamond in the rough unique to my tastes.