• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women That Only You Find Attractive

I even liked her, loved the boobs even though they are old ...

When I was a kid young Lannie Kazan was crazy hot

wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?66270[/ATTACH]
wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?66271[/ATTACH]

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
i like thick girls, girls with hips and curves.... and all my buddies are like " what the fuck is wrong with you???!!!!?!!?!" i like something i can hold on too not a twig like paris hilton i like girls like kelly madison, gianna micheals, oh and rachel ray is smokin

Wow! Rachel Maddow? That may be the best post I've seen on this thread! Myself, I LOVE Regis Philbin's wife Joy. She's 67 and I'd do her till next Christmas!!!

Now, if we can only pass the hat and get her a nice pair of DDs to go with those power suits she wears:lovecoupl:love-smi::boobies::thumbsup:

I watched the movie Election tonight...with Reese Witherspoon and Matthew Broderick.

Matthew Broderick's character has a one time stand with a character named Linda Novotny played by the actress Delaney Driscoll. Can't find a picture of her anywhere...but I found her oddly attractive...

Suzane Somers (during Three's Company, in the 80's)
Of course, I know there has to be a few other guys out there that like her too, what's not to like?