• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women in uniform

Your favorite uniform?

• Maid

Votes: 38 14.0%
  • Teacher

Votes: 24 8.8%
  • Secretary

Votes: 42 15.4%
  • Cop/Military

Votes: 42 15.4%
  • Cheerleader/Schoolgirl

Votes: 62 22.8%
  • Bride

Votes: 19 7.0%
  • Nurse

Votes: 28 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Not my cup of tea

Votes: 8 2.9%

• Total voters
Ever since I saw Collen Camp (as Yvette) in the movie "Clue" when I was 13... I've always had a thing for maids.

Oh yes...I didn't think about that, but that's probably why I like them too. That was one of my favorite movies as a kid, and I loved the game.

plucap

Banned
I voted teacher, but maid is hot too. I like most :)

lol i love uniform!

Secretary look does it for me at the moment...plunging neckline...short skirt...heels..."smart glasses"...that's the look...

Yes, but baseball works best for me and creates the best look. Unbuttoned jersey, matching panties, baseball cap slightly to the side or backwards and a bat on her shoulder.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I like football most (as for sport jerseys)
you know like Carrie in the first episodes of King of Queens...Shes was so sexy in a Jets jersey...

They are all great to me. Any hot woman can wear any of those uniforms and still look really hot.

i had to go with maid. im glad to see secretary is on top, but teacher and sceretary are kinda like the same thing. i cant beleive schoolgirl is tied with secretary. i figure that shit would be played out by now. theres only so much a plaid skirt and a lollipop can do.

All great choices. Hot Cops and Horny Cheerleaders drive me crazy tho. haha. I think hot cops are the most fun to draw, tho.

Bride for me ...

Love cops (seen one too many hot cops), nurses (oh man, especially busty ones), secretaries (forbid fruit), but I have to say the bride just does it for me. Maybe it's because I'm happily married, but there's just something about a bride.

S

sputnikgirl

Cheerleader, especially after watching "But I'm A Cheerleader". Maybe because I dated an ex-cheerleader too. I always thought the cheerleaders in my high school were hot...well not all of them, but some.