• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women in Sci Fi

What is it about sci fi that makes women so sexy.... Sigourney Weaver in Alien
Carrie Fisher in Star Wars, Jane Fonda in Barbarella...
Gabrielle Drake in UFO ...
The women in Star Trek

Somehow Sci Fi TV and Movies, sooner or later becomes a cult.... eg Doc Who.. Star Trek
both throw away TV shows but with time they have become cult viewing and big Hotel weekend
conventions are held.

Id say for any actress a part in a sci fi movie or tv series , is a good career move !

The only woman in SciFi that I give a rat's ass about is the amazingly hot Karen Gillan from Doctor Who

article-1371522-0B679D7E00000578-596_468x352.jpg

Sci Fi women are sexy because it makes us think they might wanna bang us even though we're nerds sitting on the couch watching sci fi shit.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Grace Park from Battlestar. Also, Jolene Blalock as the sexually frustrated Vulcan, T'Pol, in Star Trek Enterprise. I've never found her all that attractive in other parts she's played (she wasn't very good as Ishta, the girlfriend of Teal'c on Stargate SG-1). But in Star Trek Enterprise, I thought she was perfect as that character: sexy and well played.

Rey C.

Farrah was in Saturn 3, where she was half naked most of the time. It is a remarkably shitty movie.

She was in Logan's Run too. I think every school boy between 11-18 watched that one.

Rey C.

Logans Run - Jenny Agutter.
And I remember watching Saturn 3 and Silent Running, all those around the same time.

I forgot about Jenny Agutter. Maybe even more so than Farrah, she was the real sexpot in Logan's Run - man, what outfits they came up with for her and Farrah! That movie should have won some Oscars for... well, for something! Babe Hotness or something like that!