• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Women Dressed Like "Sluts" / Girls Dressed Sexy in Public

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Re: Women Dressed Like "Sluts" / Girls Dressed Sexy in Public

0f468f637cd72fb0248045baa3cadd5a0e4f0780.jpg

:goodpost:

Who is she?

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lucinda from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Accountant Office Receptionist
Pictures: 607 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

This amateur girl is named Lucinda and I came into contact with her over at the shopping mall. I really wanted to speak with her in regards to my amateur nude modeling shoots because I thought that she had a unique type of look and would be an interesting model to have on the website. But you know, that's the thing about me. I have always specialized in shooting all types of real amateur girls! One thing that you will immediately notice about Lucinda is that she is a very petite model! So yeah, if you are into skinny amateur girls then you should enjoy these high resolution and amateur pictures of Lucinda modeling nude! Lucinda is also very flexible in her nude modeling poses too!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lucindas-nude-modeling-shoot.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Betty from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Part Time Night Shift Bartender
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I work in a bar and Ray came in the other night to order a few drinks. He had a couple of his friends with him and I overheard one of them talking to Ray about me. I didn't want to be up in their business, but since they were talking about me, I listened very carefully as I was mixing the drinks. I had no idea what they were talking about until I overheard one of the guys tell Ray that he should try and shoot me for his site! I really didn't think much about it until I overheard the same guy tell Ray that I have a "hot looking, plump ass" and that he would love to see my nude ass! Before Ray even approached me, I already knew what he was going to ask! He started to explain that he was a photographer and that he would love to shoot me!

Click The Thumb Below To Go To The Gallery! :)

The funny thing about all of this is that as soon as he started talking to me about it, I instantly told him that I already knew what he was going to ask me because I overheard his friend talking about my "hot looking, plump" ass! Ray seemed a little surprised because I was SO quick to tell him that doing a nude photo shoot would be totally AWESOME! Hope you guys enjoy my pictures from TrueAmateurModels.com

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/chubby_amateur_ass_model.html