• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

woman licking her own pussy

I remember years ago seeing a clip like that bit I have never been able to find it since. Anyone see one like that?

is it possible to do that? lol...

It can be done here is the proof.
Search for woman licking own pussy in google and it is like the first or second link.

Last edited:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I've seen it too. Most of those women are contortionist. Most of the time they miss their mouth and wind up putting the pussy on their forehead. Try a Google video search. Use Auto Fellatio, or female licks own. You can play around with it and find some interesting stuff.
If I find it again I'll post it. Google search works great if you turn off the filter in preferences

I have about 2 clips. If anyone wants them. Send me an email address. They are not that big of a file. But it will make you say OMG. LOL

Okay, WTF? Why to people bother putting all the "******" in the damn link. I mean, what's the point of linking a non-functional link? :mad:
And by the way, that's a POV fake. She never once makes contact with her genitals.

I think that is what happens when you submit a comment with a link to a site that isn't allowed. it will automatically replace the letters of that link with the *s. I'm pretty sure people are smart enough to figure out that the link won't work with *s in it.