• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman Kept Off American Airlines Plane For Offensive Shirt

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Shes a moron for wearing a dumbass shirt like that, regardless.

I would have put her in the corner w/ a traffic cone on top of her head so all the little kids who had to read that offensive shit, could laugh at her stupid ass.

:yesyes:

Couldnt possible agree more with what the T-Shirt says thought, Keep government small and out of our business! Also if parents are so worried about their kids hearing or reading the work FUCK, dont send them to public school, or in public ever, or let them on the internet alone, or watch TV without you pre-screening it, cause there are worse things going on in all those place. Oh wait, parents only care about their kids experience when they dont have to be actively involved.

If even the woman herself acknowledges that the language on the shirt was offensive ("I loved its offensive language...") why would she wear it to the airport, commonly filled with families with small/young children, and expect that she wasn't going to catch any grief for it? I mean, I know why she would, but that's beside the point.

Imagine a kid 6 or 7, who's just starting to get good at reading, asking "Mommy, what does 'I would fuck a Senator' mean?" lol

We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

Memorable quotes from Apocalypse Now (1979)

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
That is not my argument. I agree with you. If an asshole wants to wear a shirt with a word on that 99% of people in our society thinks is inappropriate, they have that right. You want to make an asshole of yourself by offending everyone with your free speech rights? Sure, go ahead, be that asshole.

No, my argument is that if I own a business, I have a right to refuse you service for any reason I see fit (except racial/gender/disability). If I, as a business owner, don't like people that wear purple shirts, I can ban purple shirt-wearers from my business. I can ban anyone that wears jean shorts.

And I can ban anyone that wears a shirt that has the word "fuck" on it.

Maybe you disagree with that right, but it is my right.

She wants to wear her "fuck" shirt? Fine, go ahead, be that douchebag and force kids all over the airport to read your ridiculous "look at me, I am actively trying to offend you!" fucking shirt. But the airline doesn't have to accommodate you.

OH, Mr. Hyde. You can't ban people for wearing a purple shirt. I believe you're taking this too far.

You want business? Then do not be so picky.

After looking for some similar stories, it looks like the woman should have just flown US Air, and been done with it:

By LAURA RIPARBELLI - June 22, 2011

At a time when airport behavior is closely scrutinized for anything unusual, passengers on a recent US Airways flight were surprised to find a fellow traveler dressed only in a blue bra and underwear, a sheer white sweater, black platform heels and stockings. The passenger was a man.

Jill Tarlow, an Arizona woman who was on board the June 9 flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Phoenix, sent a photo of the unidentified passenger to the San Francisco Chronicle. She said that despite other passengers' complaints regarding the man's attire, he was allowed to board...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-wearing-lingerie-allowed-board-us-airways-flight/story?id=13906486#.T7_s_7A7WAg

us_airways_3275x368-224x300.jpg

Anything that stands up for a persons' rights can't possibly be offensive. If a non-discriminating cuss word is offensive to you, you have problems and that business, though allowed to, needs to stop kissing the uptight ass of people that should have more important things to worry about.