• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman from Overstock.com Commecial?

Does anyone know who the woman from the overstock.com commercial is? The commercial has been running in the U.S. for abut a year. It starts with her seated on a chair in a white women's suite (see small picture attached.) She is asking if the viewer if they "know the secret of the big-O." She has auburn hair and is between about 26-32 years old. She is wearing a white women's suit (see the small picture.) I once saw another commercial for overstock with her wearing black, but the one with her in white .

I included the small picture only to jar people's memories. You really cannot tell who the woman is by the picture itself.

Thanks if anyone knows who she is.

havin't seen that one. According to some web sites during search. Sabine Ehrenfeld is the most worldly wide search women at the moment. It took a guy from the Overstock company to put her name out just to get people to stop calling there about her. If there another one. There goes the O's again.

I was floored when I heard she was the most searched woman on the net. Ill admit, she is cute.

I should have posted that I found out her name about a year ago, but I forgot I asked who she is here. I would have posted an update had I remembered.

Thanks for posting her name duke4got.