• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman Claims To Have Surgically Added 3 Breast. Wants To Become Reality Star.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
[B said:
Briana Lee[/B]]Oh wow. Good luck trying to find a bra that fits properly! Haha. It's all fun now but what happens when she's 70?
Heck, what happens 15 minutes from now when her 15 minutes of fame ends? At best she gets that reality show that she wanted, on some arcane cable network ... for 1 season. THEN after that what? Did she think she'd have a reality show for decades?

I'm wondering ... from where was that boob acquired? Illegally from some cadaver?

And wouldn't she have to now take anti-rejection drugs as long as she has that 3rd boob attached?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Re: woman with three boobs

A little slice of Internet notoriety.... how sweet of you guys to help a girl's dream come true. :laugh:

Don't look at me. I'm passing the buck here.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I mentioned the 15 minutes of fame. Day-Um! That only reached around 5 minutes of fame before it unraveled. :rofl2:

She'll probably still hope that several Talk Shows pay her for interviews to talk about how she thought she'd get away with it.

So, is she going to lose her FreeOnes page? :D

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
She won't be the last..

Petra's been considering a third arm to whip us with.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Exactly! Idiot Idiot Idiot!

Then again, the TV show Dancing with the Stars has gotten sooo desperate for Stars that one of this season's Stars is ... a Video Blogger / YouTuber! WTF? That is IT? That's her claim to 'Star' status? A Blogger can be a Star?

So who knows? Maybe this Tri-Boobed Idiot might be on Dancing with the Stars next season. :rofl2:

That's exactly what I was thinking...I was like "Wtf is this shit? A YT blogger on a dancing reality show?! A fucking eighteen year old on dwts? Unbelievable" What's even more crazy is she is dancing with the best dancer in the whole entire competition...If she wins the entire competition smh

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the Universe!"

Albert Einstein

It would have been perfect,, palming one with each hand and sucking on the other or two guys titty fucking at the same time!

I'm thinking it would be really hard for the guys the get into and maintain a position where that would be viable. Even if they did manage it I think it might be more disturbing than the third breast. :1orglaugh

ban-one

Works for panties
I'm thinking it would be really hard for the guys the get into and maintain a position where that would be viable. Even if they did manage it I think it might be more disturbing than the third breast. :1orglaugh

It wouldn't be that hard. The guys just have to face each other so one is coming at her tits from 'below' as the other comes at them from 'above.' And I don't see how it would really be any different from a DP, having two dudes in that close a proximity to each other.

It wouldn't be that hard. The guys just have to face each other so one is coming at her tits from 'below' as the other comes at them from 'above.' And I don't see how it would really be any different from a DP, having two dudes in that close a proximity to each other.

I'll be brutally honest. One of the many reasons I'm not a fan of DP is because I find the guys being that close a little disturbing. Not that I have a personal problem with people who do like it for whatever reason, but it's most definitely not something for me.