• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woman, 61, Arrested For Asking "Why?"

From the same story in the first link, she was arrested because she refused to leave after being instructed by the officer to do so several times, not solely because she asked him "why."

I assume there is a loitering law, not allowing people in Atlanta to gather in front of the convenience store. Maybe there was a suspect holding up the place and there could be a gun battle. When a policeman asks you to move, just move. Where's the respect for authority?

good thing that she didn't ask who, what, where, when and how, she would have gotten maced, tazed, beaten with a billy club and the SWAT team would have arrived.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The elderly have powers very evil powers

From the same story in the first link, she was arrested because she refused to leave after being instructed by the officer to do so several times, not solely because she asked him "why."

I assume there is a loitering law, not allowing people in Atlanta to gather in front of the convenience store. Maybe there was a suspect holding up the place and there could be a gun battle. When a policeman asks you to move, just move. Where's the respect for authority?

There apparently was no valid reason for it, as all the charges against her were dismissed. Further, when she asked him, he said - like a complete motherfucker that he apparently is - "because I said so." He was just being a bully with a badge.

The article provides further evidence that's what he is:

"Dolson has been suspended without pay for most of this year, but not for the Carey case. APD said it was other, unrelated infractions that led to the disciplinary action.

Dolson could not be reached for comment Friday but he has previously declined to talk about the matter.

The suit said APD had received more than 10 complaints against Dolson but had “failed to adequately investigate the claims and deter him from further misconduct.”"

And for those of you who didn't even skim the article (most of you, I'd bet), here's more about how the brave and noble police do hero's work:

"This is one of two settlements the council is expected to address on Monday that involve incidents with Atlanta police officers.

If the other proposed settlement is approved, taxpayers will give 22 cab drivers $425,000 to settle a federal lawsuit. The suit says officers confiscated permits and insurance stickers and then immediately cited or arrested the drivers for not having those stickers on their cars. The drivers were targeted because their checks to APD's Division of Taxicabs and Vehicles for Hire were returned; some of those checks were written as long as two years before they were deposited."