• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine's Unofficial Vote Tracker Thread, etc.

Hello, one and all. I've been secretly keeping track of my votes since Day 1. I'll outline my voting procedures, etc. in a bit. Thanks to FlyingWallaby for this great idea. I'm making this to get out of the actual Voting Thread because of negativity, etc. and it allows the OCSMs to see what the hell I'm doing without sortin' through everything. Plus, it gives you the opportunity (or incentive since I'm a pathetic beggar) to attract my personal attention to vote for you!

Anyway, here goes. I try to vote in a rotating style so I can help the ladies I choose (there are more than what I'm allowed to vote) get some push in the polls. I started keeping vote totals today 11/23/10 but I've kept track of who I've voted for in all of the categories.

Here's your opportunity to win my affection. :) I enjoy fan signs. I also enjoy interviews. I currently run a little nook in the web called http://index-of-beauty.blogspot.com. I'd love for you to contribute by shooting me an interview and signing up for a bio there. I'm a little bit different than FOs. I'd like to think of myself more like an encyclopedia/pictionary for fans looking for information on their favorite woman of the world. Stop by and check it out or shoot me a PM if you're interested. I enjoy the community here and all the moderators, members (most of the time), and OCSM interaction. Good luck to all the ladies in the contest!

The voting so far:

Miss Freeones
1. Jana Jordan
2. Aimee Addison
3. Renna Ryann
4. Lilith Eve
5. Mariah Milano
6. Faye Reagan
7. Jana Miartusova (aka Nelly, Nella)
8. Sandra Shine
9. Nikki Nova
10. Bella Bellini
11. Aaliyah Love
12. Dylan Ryder
13. Sunny Leone
14. Jinxypie
15. Jelena Jensen
16. Ava Addams
17. Jessica Jaymes
18. Spexy Ashleigh

Euro Babe
1. Carla Cox
2. Blue Angel
3. Jana Miartusova
4. Peaches
5. Sandra Shine

Cam Girl
1. Jessica Jaymes
2. Mariah Milano
3. Aaliyah Love
4. Renna Ryann

Adult Model
1. Jenny Poussin
2. Spexy Ashleigh
3. Sarah Peachez
4. Ryan Keely
5. September Carrino

Newb
1. Spexy Ashleigh
2. Haley Cummings
3. Play with Alisa
4. Carmen Valentina
5. Jinxypie

Website
1. Sunny Leone
2. Taylor Rain
3. Renna Ryann
4. Mariah Milano
5. Nikki Nova
6. Jessica Jaymes
7. Lilith Eve

OCSM
1. Sandra Shine
2. Mariah Milano
3. Jinxypie
4. Bella Bellini
5. Jana Jordan
6. Ava Addams
7. Kimora Klein
8. Nikki Nova
9. Spexy Ashleigh
10. Play with Alisa
11. Jessica Jaymes

Super cool story bro.

I stopped reading after "Hello, one and all.". The rest too long to hold my attention.

Lol then I'll add that I like the choice of Beaker for your avatar. It's different than the normal chicks that most people have.

The Muppet's rock!! Though I feel the need to go watch the Great Muppet Caper now or maybe as it's getting closer to Christmas one of those that they did.