• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Woke as fuck protesters crash Trump/Julius Caesar murder play

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Funny how when Barry was PREZ you couldn't even have bad thoughts without risk of being sent to the cornfield.
But now.........

I remember when Kingsman - Secret Service was on screen, the movie feature a scene where a very Obama-like US president gets his head blown off. Director Matthew Vaugh himselmf he wanted the character to look very much like Obama.
Still no controversy.

I guess the Right wasn't really botherred to see Obama being blown-off in a fiction but one could have thought that the Left wouldn't be pleased. Guess what, they don't give a fuck. Becuse, unlike the Right, the Left knows that all this is FICTION.
Julius Ceaser's goal is not to make people wanna kill Trump just like Kingsmann goal wasn't to make people wannaz kill Obama. But the Right seems not ot understand that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ma-ish-president-getting-head-blown-bits.html

#FuckTheSnowflakeRight

I remember when Kingsman - Secret Service was on screen, the movie feature a scene where a very Obama-like US president gets his head blown off. Director Matthew Vaugh himselmf he wanted the character to look very much like Obama.
Still no controversy.

I guess the Right wasn't really botherred to see Obama being blown-off in a fiction but one could have thought that the Left wouldn't be pleased. Guess what, they don't give a fuck. Becuse, unlike the Right, the Left knows that all this is FICTION.
Julius Ceaser's goal is not to make people wanna kill Trump just like Kingsmann goal wasn't to make people wannaz kill Obama. But the Right seems not ot understand that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ma-ish-president-getting-head-blown-bits.html

#FuckTheSnowflakeRight

The left seem to be able to discern fiction in film but can't in real life, like with Russian collusion.

Russian collusion is real. Otherwise why would Trump have fired Comey ? Why would he constantly tweet about the investigations.
If he had done nothing wrong, he would have nothing to fear.
But if he's guilty, that would explain his behaviour towards everything related to that. Prisons are filled with guys who, like Trump, pretend to be innocent.

Russian collusion is real. Otherwise why would Trump have fired Comey ? Why would he constantly tweet about the investigations.
If he had done nothing wrong, he would have nothing to fear.
But if he's guilty, that would explain his behaviour towards everything related to that. Prisons are filled with guys who, like Trump, pretend to be innocent.

As someone that deals with prosecutors daily, you absolutely have something to fear when you are the focus of an investigation.

" Russian collusion is real"

Link?

You'll be able to save American taxpayers about 45 million dollars.

It became racist to do so.

Yeah that's a tough nut to crack, because a certain percentage of the time it was inspired by racism. Not a pleasant association, but a real one. Too bad you have that core minority element as a part of your party. They certainly don't do you any good. They're like a piece of dogshit on your shoes that you just can't scrape off. Thankfully most of us do understand they don't represent your majority. But still...

Anyway, to repeat, and in reply to Mr P's contention that even so much as negative thought was disallowed under Obama; that's ridiculous. Donald Trump (for instance) obviously didn't get "sent to the cornfield" because of his moronic "birther" stance against Obama.
Every time I got in my car over his 8 years in office I was regaled via AM radio by conservative talking heads shredding him with complete freedom and intense passion. So obviously dissent was indeed both 'allowable' and widespread.

Goebbels did nothing wrong

Naw. He was simply misunderstood :rolleyes:

There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted...
Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology.

It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion. <------ since when do you agree with that one? :1orglaugh

These liberal communists would have called everyone racist if they did this to Obama. What hypocrites. :facepalm:

Will you might want to check the other thread on this subject. That "this" has already been done.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah that's a tough nut to crack, because a certain percentage of the time it was inspired by racism. Not a pleasant association, but a real one. Too bad you have that core minority element as a part of your party. They certainly don't do you any good. They're like a piece of dogshit on your shoes that you just can't scrape off. Thankfully most of us do understand they don't represent your majority. But still...

Anyway, to repeat, and in reply to Mr P's contention that even so much as negative thought was disallowed under Obama; that's ridiculous. Donald Trump (for instance) obviously didn't get "sent to the cornfield" because of his moronic "birther" stance against Obama.
Every time I got in my car over his 8 years in office I was regaled via AM radio by conservative talking heads shredding him with complete freedom and intense passion. So obviously dissent was indeed both 'allowable' and widespread.

I'll meet you half way on this.
But there was limits to the things you could say about Barry especially early in his reign.
True the AM guys were all over him, but on policy and actions. They always had to be careful not to cross the line imo.

But with Trump, as was with Bush but even moreso there is no line. Its definitely more personal.

Also everybody take note that much of the Anti Trump stuff comes from the MSM.
Most of it is based on either nothing or falsities or a intentional twist of the truth.
Understand why this is being done.
For one he beat their Annointed Queen and they don't like that.
But mainly the extreme Anti Trump crap is being used as a divide and conquer tactic like they always do.
Also as a distraction and to try to make him a one termer no matter what.
The usual propaganda we have been drowning in for years.

Personally I think there is a lot to criticize Trump for. Much more than I wish there was.
For example his appointees and his apparent complacency regarding the war agenda.
Can't help our economy much if the endless war policy continues. This does not help our country or our people, only gets a few very very rich at our expense.
So much for draining any swamp.

As someone that deals with prosecutors daily, you absolutely have something to fear when you are the focus of an investigation.

" Russian collusion is real"

Link?

You'll be able to save American taxpayers about 45 million dollars.
I have no interest in that. On the contrary I would say that, withy this administration, what's bad for the US is good for the rest of the world

But with Trump, as was with Bush but even moreso there is no line. Its definitely more personal.

How does it get more personal than being accused of being an america hating commie who wasn't even born here?

Also everybody take note that much of the Anti Trump stuff comes from the MSM.
Most of it is based on either nothing or falsities or a intentional twist of the truth.

From what I see most of it is a reaction to the galling, appalling nature of so many of his tweets.

The only people appalled by his tweets are his detractors and the MSM whom he circumvents when he tweets.

He cannot go onto detail in 140 characters, but the general premise of his tweets are accurate. Even the Obama surveillance tweet was correct.

He is right far more than he is wrong.

Keep tweeting Trump.

He is right far more than he is wrong.
I'd like to see some statistics about this. But since there is no such things I'm gonna say he's wrong 9 times out of 10.
Of course I can't prove this but neither can you can prove that he's right more often than he is wrong.

I'd like to see some statistics about this. But since there is no such things I'm gonna say he's wrong 9 times out of 10.
Of course I can't prove this but neither can you can prove that he's right more often than he is wrong.

Got damn! You are one butthurt little bitch!

Most of Trump's "questionable" tweets are pretty damn accurate.

He is no more inappropriate with his tweets than half of other A-List celebrities.
And he was a celebrity well before he was President.

I don't think you should be judging the accuracy of anything considering your predictions and your track record with predictions.

My track record is actually 50-50 :
- In 2012 I predicted Obama would win over Romney.
- In 2014 I did not made any predictions.
- In 2016 I predcted Hillary would win against Trump