• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

wnba mvp poses nude

You are a fucking moron. I can't believe how stupid that shit is.

I grew up in a neigborhood where all we did was play baseball, soccer, street hockey, and football.

Yeah the box is there for when you learn how to play and yes is used on some baseline shots becuse it is the hardest shot to take. A lack of real talent? Whenever anyone starts playing a sport(unless gifted) they have no talent. You ridiculed your own fucking statment.

I am not saying reflexes are not as important in other sports I am telling you it is important in basketball because you are too stupid to realize it. The only ball you have probably ever played is one-on-one. Play a fucking competetive 5 on 5 with good players and tell me what you think.

You can't fucking stand there. You have 8 seconds to get the ball in the front court(no limit in any other sport) and once you get past the timing line, you have 5 seconds to drive or pass the ball(Also not in any other sport) The only thing close is the play clock in football which is like the shot clock.

Slowest moving? Is that why they usually score 80+ a piece in just 48 minutes. Soccer is slow, ok 3 fucking hours that may see 1-0.

I have never thrown a baseball or football? Fucking bull shit. I have played pitcher and I have played quarterback. You are a fucking idiot.

I said almost impossible to block. Goalies are very good that is why a WELL PLACED SHOT is hard to block. No, the ball can be blocked until it starts to go down. If it is still going up(no matter how high it is) it can be legally blocked. And if you intentionally pad your numbers it will not be counted. Your numbers are dissalowed.

Basketball is the only sport where you have no pads what so ever when you play. Not even a cup. And trust me, it fucking hurts like hell. Don't tell me it is weak. If you actually think that I would love to show you just how hurt you can get playing. In fact, a guy on one of my teams had his knee shattered going knee-to-knee in a game.

I will agree fouls that are called are pathetic. If it was played my way very little would be called. In fact, for a center very little is called for you. That is why I learned how to hid elbow shots for people that nail me.

Done and Done, huh? Ok, try doing some real work. Get 2 tenis balls. Put an X on a wall at shoulder height. Stand 7' from the wall and dribble one ball standing sideways and throw the ball off the X and catch it off one bounce. Do that for 5 minutes and switch.

Getting on the ice is easy. Do you have the memory of a fruit fly or something? I said I have played Hockey(street and ice). So hard.

As to the basketball game being close. Not a fucking chance. The basketball player would steal it and then take it to the hole or pull up and take a jumper. No chance at all it will be close.

Yeah, most people play basketball at sometime in their life. And there is a reason they fucking stop. It is because they are not good enough.

More than just basketball players think it is difficult.

I personaly am not a basketball fan but i'd say its harder than you think Sanchez. You both gave very good points in your arguments. i think one of you should create a vote so we can see what everybody else thinks. Let's see what everyone else says is the hardest sport.

That is a good idea coonce. we should let the members decide.

You're right. And that seems to be the responses it is getting. A shit load of views, but few votes.

What are we voting on ?

A Basketball is a sport

B Basketball Requires an amazing amount of stanima

C Loads of hand, eye, foot coordination & Body control

I could go on but i'll leave it at this i've played both sports and while hockey is very intense, basketball is a more demanding sport.

Sanchez if you think it's not a sport
you must have been the kid who never got picked to play in the gym and had to stick to a sport (hockey) with no competition
so you could play

sorry to bring it up again but it had to be said

Actually sonny, I'm Canadian, so up here, basketball was the activity you did if you were cut from the hockey or football team. The real men played real sports. The others hide out in the gym.

B Basketball Requires an amazing amount of stanima

How does it require an "amazing amount" of stanima? It requires no more, and sometimes even less stamina then other sports. The court in BB is smaller then that of hockey, football or soccer, so getting around requires less work. FB and hockey have a physical dimension to it, that puts more stress and strain on your muscles.

A couple years ago, a Detroit TV station took a couple Pistons to a Red Wings game. All said they were amazed at how fast the game of hockey is. Proof is right there.

C Loads of hand, eye, foot coordination & Body control

Comical. Again, how is "loads"? Foot coordination? What, do you think nobody beyond BB players know how to walk? Try playing the sport on ice, and then you can talk about foot cordination. Hand cordination? I guess you must have a hard time bouncing a 8' diameter round ball. Gimme a break. Lets see your hand cordination with a stick and a little piece of rubber.

I'll dribble circles around you, and hit just as many shots from the outside as you, anyday. But you couldn't stand on the ice for 30 seconds, and its kinds hard to stickhandle or shot while on your ass.

Sanchez, you probably expect something from me on this one. I do have something to say but it is the same shit you and I have been saying for a little while. It is pointless. I have played the other sports that you say are harder and I found them a little easy. So, instead of arguing more, since i really only have that as a problem with you, I don't give a fuck anymore.
You have an opinion I don't agree with, and you don't agree with mine. So who really cares anymore.

Thats fair.

It just blows my mind that some feel its more difficult to navigate around a wood floor, in a pair of running shoes, then it is to move around a sheet of ice on a pair of skates. Even more wierd is the thought that bouncing a round 8" dia ball is harder then using a stick to manouver a little piece of rubber at your feet. Any healthy person can hit 3 pointers, not everyone can one time a puck.

Like I said, only BBers think their game is difficult to play, simply because they can't do anything else.

I agree with you on that. It is harder to skate on the ice than run on the floor as long as their shoes have a good grip.

Hey, get back on the subject!

We are talking about Lauren Jackson's babe-a-tude.

What do you expect? We Aussies love to bare all :p :laugh:
fucking awsome bball player and a damn sexy gal. I love being an Aussie! :)

I totally agree this thread should only be about Lauren Jackson's nude pic. Besides it is pointless arguing about whether basketball is a sport or not. Sanchez has a right to give his own opinion. Whether he likes it or not basketball is considered a sport by the sports commitees/ organizations (eg. olympics, etc.) he may not agree with this but to each his own, it is just an opinion.

I believe everyone will agree some sports are more difficult than others but just because one sport is not as hard as another doesnt make it not a sport. In one dictionary sport is defined as a competition to see who is better at a particular event (sport). Running is considered a sport, bicycle race is considered a sport, long jump and even cheerleading is considered a sport. Some may think they should not be considered a sport but whether they like it or not mass media and events organizers consider it a sport. People may prefer one sport over the other but that is just the way it is.

Brino

Banned
To bad she lost the gold! Yeah I'm american and the U.S. won but still I was hoping the aussies would win! ;)

i like the aussie uniform:cool:

Lauren in that skin tight Aussie unitard uniform. Do me baby!

Johnny Smoke said:
Lauren in that skin tight Aussie unitard uniform. Do me baby!

I totally agree. Hope her mom is ok, Lauren went back to australia to visit her sick mom. Get well soon.:wave2: