• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wishes of a good arbitrary period of 365 days, starting tomorrow.

A sidereal year is the time it takes the Earth to take a turn to the Sun, in relation to the stars. Three hundred and sixty-five days, six hours and nine minutes. About. The tropical year is the period of the solstices and equinoxes. The four Seasons. It is twenty minutes shorter than the sidereal year.

Today, none of this is celebrated.

Today at midnight is (approximately) the time when the Greenwich Observatory has its back to the Sun. As we are close to this meridian, it will be at this time that we will all count the seconds, open bottles of champagne and shout Yeahhhhhh! A countdown to the exact moment of ... well, nothing.

But that my unwillingness to fulfill the obligation to “celebrate” the entrance in this arbitrary period of time does not spoil your fun. I wish you all a good night and may the next 365 days go well for you.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Well, judging by the lack of responses, apparently everyone thought I am fucking nuts!

It's all them big words. Legend says we were once GratisOnes, but we had to go with FreeOnes to cut down on confusion.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Happy New Year!
Well, judging by the lack of responses, apparently everyone thought I am fucking nuts!
This thread needs something? I know. :)

Anastasia Sweet ❤ ❤

52762068.jpg
52762070.jpg
52762074.jpg
52762075.jpg