• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
We're pleased to announce the very VERY lucky winners of our Win the Panties Right off Mandy Flores contest! If You Missed it, you can see what the contest was all about here.

So, we asked you guys some questions and you had to do some digging around to find out the answers!

The questions were:

1. How many photo galleries are free on MandyFlores.com?
  2. How many girl on girl videos co-starring Ellie Idol have on her site?
  3. How many FreeOnes photosets and be found on her site?
  4. What male body part does Mandy have a fetish for? Hint: You might be able to find this one in her Addiction Thread!
  5. Name 3 things Mandy can't live without!

And we had a bonus question worth an additional 25 credits: Link us a video from Mandy Flores' babe page with Mandy in FreeOnes gear!

The prizes were:

• 1st place: Mandy Flores' panties and an autographed pic of her wearing them PLUS a 30 day membership! Wow!
  • 2nd place: Free 30 day membership to MandyFlores.com and a 200 FreeOnes credit package!
  • 3rd place: Free 30 day membership to MandyFlores.com!

Those of you who entered and got the questions correct, went into a random drawing.

And our lucky winners were:

1st place: Shottis

2nd place: RogueAlan

3rd place: Cuntblasphemy

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

You lucky, LUCKY bastards! Enjoy! We will be in touch with your prizes soon.

Also, we will be adding credits to everyone who participated over the next couple days, so keep an eye out for those! If you didn't win, keep your chin up, because we have lots of contests planned for you guys coming up, so stick with us for those! You Might be next!

In the meantime, please check out MandyFlores.com here! Big thank you to Mandy for doing this!

AND! ANNNNND! Keep your eye out for a very special video interview with Mandy Flores which will be here VERY soon! :bounce:

Thanks for playing, everyone! See you for the next contest real soon!

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats, guys, I know you'll enjoy your prizes :yesyes:

Congrats to the winners!

And thankyou Mandy and anyone else involved for the contest.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Congratulations to the winners. Way to go. Everyone have a safe and great day.

Huzzah!
Thanks Adam for running it, and special thanks, Ms Mandy, for offering well... Better than the shirt off of your back to be sure!

Congrats, Shottis! And CB!

I'm not really sure what to write here now, too much blood in the wrong end for thinking :D
Thank you Mandy And Freeones.
Congratulations to RogueAlan and Cuntblasphemy.
I also think i'll add a little WOOHOO :chickendance::nanner::heart::bigjump::party::bowdown::jump:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not really sure what to write here now, too much blood in the wrong end for thinking :D
Thank you Mandy and Freeones.
Congratulations to RogueAlan and Cuntblasphemy.
I also think i'll add a little WOOHOO :chickendance::nanner::heart::bigjump::party::bowdown::jump:

Congratulations!!! Alright... I am going to need you Shottis to DM me your address, why don't you go ahead and do that and we'll discuss how 'used' these panties need to be!

Congrats to the winners!

And thankyou Mandy and anyone else involved for the contest.
Thank you! I appreciate all those who played along :)

Congratulations to the winners. Way to go. Everyone have a safe and great day.
You too!

Huzzah!
Thanks Adam for running it, and special thanks, Ms Mandy, for offering well... Better than the shirt off of your back to be sure!

Congrats, Shottis! And CB!

I bet! LOL You'd be surprised though how many sweaty work out shirts I have been asked for..... :)

Ok my next order of business is to get my Billing processor to get me those Month Memberships, shouldn't take but a couple days at most (oh wait the weekend) Maybe monday :)
Thanks so much again all of you and Expecially Adam for putting it all together! :)

XOXOXOXOX Mandy-

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
You rock, Mandy!

Those of you that won, make sure you come back and tell us how you like Mandy's site! :drool2:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
By the way, everyone should be seeing their credits in their myFreeOnes account :)

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Like I told you in LA, Mandy, your photos are awesome. Love the quality and the thought put into these things.