• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win TeamSkeet memberships and gear! Contest inside!

It's very easy. You must ID the girls posted by Petra and post the results here. 5 times if I read the rules correctly. :)

Don't listen to him. The real competition is bribery. I will give the answers to the first member to leave assari a visitor message that's nothing but a photograph of a cock. Or multiple cocks.

I'm only joking about the answers. But please someone, do it anyway.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Thanks guys. It's still not clear. Petra said attempt to answer the questions. Well, this is an attempt to answer the questions but since I don't understand the rules it is quite unclear of how to attempt to answer the questions.

Baxk to my first question. do I need to enter to get into the mix?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Don't listen to him. The real competition is bribery. I will give the answers to the first member to leave assari a visitor message that's nothing but a photograph of a cock. Or multiple cocks.

I'm only joking about the answers. But please someone, do it anyway.

Send me a pic of your cock and I will post it on assari's wall. :p

I get what bobs means, you know!

So all you need to do in order to get into the drawing... is attempt to answer all the questions correctly!

That's true, to get in the draw you only need to attempt, you don't need to get them right!

In which case, here are my answers :

1. John Barnes
2. Chris Waddle
3. Peter Beardsley
4. Peter Shilton
5. Mark Wright
6. Des Walker

Hope I win.

Send me a pic of your cock and I will post it on assari's wall. :p

Nah, it's only funny if it's a cock he hasn't seen.

bobjustbob

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey Guys!!!! Just wanted to take a second and send a huge THANK YOU your way for entering our contest. Looking fwd to picking the winners and sending some swag your way!

Our pleasure. Let us know if there are any specific pretty faces you would like to see us shoot. We can make it happen!

Not including girls you've already featured, I'd say one 18-year-old I'd like to see you shoot is Jessica Robbin. Any of the sites would be great. I think Step Siblings is a fairly good fit for Jess, and I'd probably be tempted to get her on Innocent High before Brazzers gets her to do a Bigs Tits At School. ;)

Of course, if I had a magic wand I'd persuade every studio to offer Madelyn Monroe scenes to get her to return. Retired at 20. :(

I only knew 3, and I couldn't find the others on the mobile version of the site. I recognize 2 & 5, but I just can't place them.

Not including girls you've already featured, I'd say one 18-year-old I'd like to see you shoot is Jessica Robbin. Any of the sites would be great. I think Step Siblings is a fairly good fit for Jess, and I'd probably be tempted to get her on Innocent High before Brazzers gets her to do a Bigs Tits At School. ;)

Of course, if I had a magic wand I'd persuade every studio to offer Madelyn Monroe scenes to get her to return. Retired at 20. :(

Thanks for the tips budd! We have shot Madelyn before - and Jessica is about to come out in a new site we are going to launch very soon.

S

I'd like to thank you for bringing so many beautiful, nasty, sexy ladies into my world. :pathead:

bobjustbob

How do I know if I have been entered?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

bobjustbob

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 7758866, member: 114093"]Did you PM the right account?

No.I may have PM'ed squallie's.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
No.I may have PM'ed squallie's.

Oh well, then you've won a prize. Please note that FreeOnes is not responsible for any prize or penis picture squally may send you.