• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win TeamSkeet memberships and gear! Contest inside!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's time for another contest! I'm going to change things up and do something I haven't done for a long time, a picture quiz! So all you need to do in order to get into the drawing to try win one of 3 TeamSkeet memberships, or some TeamSkeet swag, is attempt to answer all the questions correctly!

And of course, for those who play along, we'll be giving you 25 credits!

So, what do you need to do exactly? Just take a look at the pictures and ID the Team Skeet models! You'll be able to find the answers on TeamSkeet if you go through the pages of girls and scenes if you need hints! All the correct answers will go into the drawing for the above prizes!

Warning: Send your answers to FreeOnes_Contests! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD!

Hint: These pictures were taken from the TeamSkeet Scenes Page

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

Contest Rules

• Contest runs from now until Friday, July 19th
  • Any member can play along, only members with 5 or more posts are eligible for prizes or rewards for playing
  • Send your guesses to FreeOnes_Contests, DO NOT POST THEM IN THE THREAD
  • The pictures were taken from Team Skeet Scenes. If dedicated, you can find the answers this way!

Have fun! Lets see who will be winning some passes and awesome swag!

The contest, rules, or prizes can change at any given time without further notice. All decisions made by FreeOnes and TeamSkeet are final.

Last edited:
I'll take 3 green tickets, 4 blue tickets, and 6 red tickets, please. By the way, number 6 is how I picture Petra. :rubbel: :D

Actually, wasn't she supposed to be coming on board as an OCSM? Or did I dream that?

I have absolutely no idea who she is, so I couldn't tell you if she was or not.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Why did you have to say that? Number 6 is the one I've most masturbated to. Now I'll feel guilty about it next time.

Actually, wasn't she supposed to be coming on board as an OCSM? Or did I dream that?

Let me hit her up again. I know she's been pretty busy.

- - - Updated - - -

Entered, but I doubt I have enough posts...

So make more posts elsewhere on the board? Maybe ask a question to Dave in the AMA??

I did win a pass with the 7 Million Posts of Freeones and it is a nice site. :D So I am entering here again.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'd like to enter the contest but I don't understand the rules. Do I have to enter to win?