• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WIN a Pass to a HOT Swinger Party with Anna Miller!

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will wank so hard till my dick gets sore and then carry on wanking

...I would throw a Super-Bowl style party and invite about 10 guys over to watch.

OK not really...I'd just furiously masturbate, or something like that.

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will.........vote for her during the Miss Freeones 2012 contest!

Anna, whatever happened to Brandy? i thought u and her together was the hottest thing I'd ever seen !! Love ya. Stay Gold Ponyboy

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will.........

...I would find so much use for my Fleshlight, I'd have to only twist off the suction-control cap and pour more lube down to continue after cumming a half dozen times.

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will......... Masturbate til my penis is little more than a skinless muscle... wait, nevermind

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will......... be forever grateful, and donate to a charity of her choice as a thanks.

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will watch with the amazing video with my girlfriend to hopefully convince her to try swinging and then have sex with her but will "accidentally" call her Anna.

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will.....try and get some of my friskier friends over and watch the party with them on my TV and see if we can get our own swinger party going.

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will.........LOVE HER EVEN MORE :)