• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WIN a Pass to a HOT Swinger Party with Anna Miller!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Ever want to be a fly on the wall during a swinger party? Or have you always wanted to get your girl to attend one but have no clue what goes on? Then why don't you try to pick up one of 2 passes to Anna Miller's swinger party on January 28th so you can watch from the comfort of your own home!

So what do you have to win? Between now and Monday January 23rd, simply finish the following statement and make a post in this thread:

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will.........

Monday morning I will put all qualifying responses into a drawing and 2 lucky winners will receive a pass to Anna's party!

If you aren't feeling lucky or don't want to chance missing the show, you can always get yourself a ticket! Anna has given us a discount to use especially for YOU! Click here to get it!

This contest is open to ALL MEMBERS!

I would not only join her site, but also get her a gift from her wishlist. Granted, she has to put me on her wishlist, but that's the easy part.

I will try my best to get my wife to swing in honor of Anna

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'll Promise to return the favour and invite her to my own swinger party, which will in all honest probably just be me and my hand.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I will......... finally get a chance to see a party in action which will advance my girl and i's interest in actually swinging!

seriously, that would be cool.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Can you go stag?

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I would need lots of lube and redbull to fuck my girlfriend as we watch.

If Anna Miller were to give me a pass to her swinger party, I enjoy a very naughty time in the swinger party and if it's possible give Anna a good present.