• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win a membership to DDF Network or a site in the network! (details inside)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Have you heard about the DDF Network? Have you always wanted to check it out but never got around to buying a membership? Well, now is the time to check it out because guess what? DDF is giving me several passes to give away this month!

The top prize for this contest is 2 one month memberships to the DDFNetwork! On top of the prizes to the entire DDF Network, there are 3 smaller prizes which include a 1 month pass to DDFBusty, 1by-day, and Hot Legs and Feet! That's 5 prizes total for 5 lucky members!

So, what do you have to do to win one of these great prizes? Answer a few questions below correctly to be put into a drawing! On Wednesday the 8th I'll draw 5 members who gave 100% correct answers! If you don't know DDF yet, don't worry. You can find all the correct answers through their sites!

Quiz Questions

Please send the answers to these questions to FreeOnes_Contests. DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD.

1. How many sites are on the DDF Network?

2. How many times a week does the network update?

3. Can you join each site without joining the network?

4. Which site deals with feet the most?

5. Are there any solo sites in the network?

Bonus question (25 credits for answering correctly): What rating has FreeOnes given the DDF Network?

Added bonus! Post your favorite DDF gallery off FreeOnes and get 10 credits! You can post as many DDF links as you like, but you will only be credited 1 time!

Contest Rules and Conditions

- Contest ends on May 8th at 8am GMT +1
- Send answers to FreeOnes_Contests
- Do not post answers in this thread
- Bonus question does not have to be answered correctly to be entered into the drawing. It's simply a bonus of 25 credits if answered correctly

Most importantly! You must have made 5 or more posts somewhere on the FreeOnes board by the time I do the drawing to be eligable. When you post, you can see how many posts you've made in the grey part of your post on the left hand side of the page. Post, post, post! Don't be skipped because you only have 1 post!!!!!!

Have fun! These are some FANTASTIC prizes! Oh, if you don't want to wait to try to win the passes, you can go to any of the DDF sites and join a 2 day free trial!

Last edited:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Here's some hot photos to get you going!

I'll take 3 mauve tickets, and 5 chartreuse tickets, please.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 191
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 195
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 190