• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will you guys take the male birth control pill?

Will you guys take the male birth control pill

• Yes

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
With more news over the past few months that a birth control pill for men is on the horizon will there be men that will actually take it. Some research so far suggests that there are no side effects for this pill cause obviously men have different hormones than women, however it could take at least a couple of more years to become available on the market. I will use it to give my girlfriend a break from taking the pill and maybe she will go back on it while I come off it or maybe we will both use the pills. I imagine that condoms will still be used to prevent catching and spreading STDs and HIV if people have alt of casual sex so I suspect mostly couples will be using birth control pills whther it will be the man, the woman or maybe both of them.

So will you guys take the pill to give your girlfriend or wife a break from taking the birth control pill for women?

HELL YES!!! Count me in !!!

Yep. My wife took the pill for years so I have no problem taking a turn. It's either than or a vasectomy and something about sharp instruments near my genitals doesn't work for me.

S

sputnikgirl

I wouldn't, if I was male or female. Screwing with your hormones unnecessarily leads to all sorts of health problems and infertility.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Sure, I'd give it a try. Not straight away, the product would need to gain some respect before I put it in my body.

No. This product has to be 100% fail proof and also without any long term side effects and/or consequences.

Whichever is cheaper, either I would use the pill or she would.

bigbadbrody

Banned
i would not take it, never ever ever ever ever ever ever

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
sure, I'll take it why not!

Maybe they only voted against it because they didn't know what you were trying to spell?

I'll do it! I wanna make a creampie without the 9 month pastry!!! :D