• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will Mankind Destroy Itself?

I have to agree, bad times are coming for mankind... the earth will "correct" itself of the fact there are just way too many humans on it using up too many resources. Life as we now know it is going to look very different in a couple of generations.... some things might get better as incredible new technologies are developed, but the average human is going to live a pretty miserable existence I fear... :2 cents:

We've lived through amazing times, brah. We have cell phones, medicines, wifi, cars that can park themselves. We have seen it all. I don't know what is left since all we've accomplished.

If mankind were made of green cheese.. would ya eat it?

This is a fantastic post.

At some point in time though, the world's population will have to correct itself. The earth was not designed to maintain a population of over 7 billion people. It is going to happen and there is no way of avoiding it. I just hope I am not around when it happens

I read Michio Kaku's book Hyperspace some years ago,and it just seemed like more of what all these other theoretical physicists say.No original thought,just parroting everyone else's ideas on stuff like string theory and stuff like that.

Seems like most of these guys are satisfied with the status quo when it comes to this type of stuff,and only until recently with the discovery(unconfirmed?) of particles that can go faster than light,has there been anyone pushing the ideas of the community.

As for the question if mankind will destroy itself? Probably not in the way that most people think we will with war and destruction.It will probably be due to the exhaustion of resources.That's my take.

Relax a pandemic or asteroid will finish off most of the world's population. Regardless in 100k years we'll be history anyhow.

I'm pretty sure that I won't give a damn while I'm taking my dirt nap in about 35 years or so.

I think that things will just keep grinding along like they have for millenia.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This guy is creepy. He probably has a lab down in his basement, making Type 1 atomic condoms or something.

Intelligence without wisdom to back it up is a very dangerous thing. Intelligence and wisdom without righteousness tempering it is even more dangerous still for it just allows people that are evil to be even more effective.

Humanity often has a great lack of both wisdom and being good people.

Will humanity destroy itself? I think there is a good chance. Even if we don't unless we change there will be great suffering and struggling to survive ourselves.