• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wiggers Suckered Us!

member006

Closed Account
I'm sorry. While the pictures are amusing and the general point a bit valid, I don't like the term "wigger" I see it as being no different than the "n" word. Like saying "I didn't call you a whore, I only called you a slut." its still a bad name IMHO.

Maybe "Nerds" from the hood. " a better title lol

LL

Whatever you call them, they're so damn amusing. What's even more fun is to actually TELL them they're amusing. There's nothing I like more than telling some suburban "G" -- "Hey dude... you're hat's on sideways."

:rofl:

H

delboy65

Closed Account
Very funny, here's a couple of wigger b*tches.

Attachments

• GangstaBitches02.jpg
    GangstaBitches02.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 607
Ohh...two-finger stick-up

I think I'm a bit upset about that..:helpme:

del, what makes them "wigger bitches"? the peace sign they're throwing up? I thought the peace sign gained popularity through people protesting the war? as I'm studying the pics, you closet racist looking for a laugh, nothing in the pic indicates that they are white people trying to be black. they look like two plain old girls

oh yeah, a wigger is someone who tries to emulate another culture physically, or verbally, without actually being from that culture.
white kids that grow up in urban environments will act the exact same as their peers- whether its a black, hispanic, or asian neighborhood. however, if you switch it up and put a white kid into a middle class black or hispanic neighborhood, you'll have some white kids trying to be whatever the dominant race is, and you'll have members of that race trying to act like their poorer, urban counterparts, thus creating and reinforcing the stereotypes that have pushed urban blacks into 'cooning', and people who don't understand the culture and environment into believing all black people act that way. so, when two freckled white girls throw up peace signs and ham it up for the camera a bit, realize it's just that.

Last edited:
you would think these losers would realize how bad they sucked once eminem stopped being cool back in like 1998..just a walking joke they are haha

del, what makes them "wigger bitches"? the peace sign they're throwing up? I thought the peace sign gained popularity through people protesting the war? as I'm studying the pics, you closet racist looking for a laugh, nothing in the pic indicates that they are white people trying to be black. they look like two plain old girls

oh yeah, a wigger is someone who tries to emulate another culture physically, or verbally, without actually being from that culture.
white kids that grow up in urban environments will act the exact same as their peers- whether its a black, hispanic, or asian neighborhood. however, if you switch it up and put a white kid into a middle class black or hispanic neighborhood, you'll have some white kids trying to be whatever the dominant race is, and you'll have members of that race trying to act like their poorer, urban counterparts, thus creating and reinforcing the stereotypes that have pushed urban blacks into 'cooning', and people who don't understand the culture and environment into believing all black people act that way. so, when two freckled white girls throw up peace signs and ham it up for the camera a bit, realize it's just that.

Just wanted to add that the peace sign is the other way round! :)
The opposite to the peace sign is what these girls are doing and this
was used in the uk to offend someone, which was equal to giving someone the middle finger. Sometime towards the late 70's people in the uk started using the middle finger as they did in the States. I don't think there's many people that used the 2 finger insult today!

V is for Victory

Attachments

• v.jpg
    v.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 466

I repeat, from my other thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKTDRqQtPO8

Enjoy.

H

I see no problem when people are having fun while taking pictures, and I see no real problem in people attracted to some kinda fashion or subculture.

But I see very serious problem when angry and obtuse persons make far going conclusions about either intellect or way of life of people, judging only by the photos of that people.

This is really dumb. Much more dumb than throwing any gestures into the camera, or wearing hip-hop fashioned clothes.

People are free to act how they want. And to dress like they want. That doesn't represent all the inner world of the person and his/her IQ or whatever. Photo is a photo. If you are the victim of some idiotic stereotypes and generalizations - well, on your head be it!

PS: those who like so much to comment other photos, look in the mirror. Or upload your picture in the web, to learn more about yourself. Are you always so nice, clever, sober and intelligent at the photos? Are you so fucking cool and correct? Do not you ever joke or grimace? Are always dressed like the instance-of-the-best-style? by the way, what is the best style?

It is so fucking easy to put labels like "wiggers''. But it is also so fucking dumb.

I'm sorry. While the pictures are amusing and the general point a bit valid, I don't like the term "wigger" I see it as being no different than the "n" word. Like saying "I didn't call you a whore, I only called you a slut." its still a bad name IMHO.

Maybe "Nerds" from the hood. " a better title lol

LL

My guess is that they want to be called "niggas", "wiggas" is only pissing them off...

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
del, what makes them "wigger bitches"? the peace sign they're throwing up? I thought the peace sign gained popularity through people protesting the war?

It's not a peace sign. It is the "V" for victory that Winston Churchill made famous during WWII. And the Wiglets in question are doing it in reverse which is almost as bad as giving someone the finger. Well, not nearly as bad, it means PISS OFF! And there are photos of Winnie doing that, too. The hippies may have coopted the use of the "V" but it will always mean victory to me.