• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Re: Wifey Pics

So what happened with that case? Did the local bible thumpers and NIMBY's manage to keep them out?

As far as Wifey, I've often wondered if her tits were real or fake. But they are so big, fine and well formed... I don't really care. Plus she's got great nipples!

britlover

Closed Account

So what happened with that case? Did the local bible thumpers and NIMBY's manage to keep them out?

As far as Wifey, I've often wondered if her tits were real or fake. But they are so big, fine and well formed... I don't really care. Plus she's got great nipples!

I agree, as I would also like to know more about the real Wifey & Hubby, and how that case went. Whoa, so they moved to Scottsdale, Arizona huh? If I can't move to Austin, Texas then when I'm a bit more older, I wanna move to Scottsdale. It's famous for being one of the two places Steve Spielberg grew up, and also where former Hogan's Heroes star Bob Crane (who's live is profiled in the excellant bio-pic Auto Focus) was murdered.

So they're originally from the fine blue state of Oregon, huh? Cool. Another place I wanna visit. Portlant especially.

But seriously: Does anyone have a news reported follow up link? Cause that's bullshit, and the bible thumpers can't just force them not to film in Scottsdale cause they disaprove.

I like to think I'm good at telling the difference between real and fake and it's never occurred to me that Wifeys tits are anything but 100% real.

:cool:

I've just been going through the last 33 pages of links so thanks to everyone that posted them. I love Wifey she's so hot that just seeing her in one of her many outfits is enough to get me cumming I just hope one day I see her gangbanged now that would be a sight especially for a women who loves cum as much as her.

I like to think I'm good at telling the difference between real and fake and it's never occurred to me that Wifeys tits are anything but 100% real.

:cool:

Wifey's tits are completely fake; find something from her early stuff, say 1999 or 2000. compare to today and *voila* you will instantly notice the difference.

come on guys, if you don't think Wifey hasn't had serious work then you're not paying attention

I'm getting up set that nothing new is really coming out. What the hell happened? I know they had to relocate but why haven't they put anything new out in awhile.:dunno:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!