• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Wifey doing anal?

Don't get me wrong -- Wifey is gorgeous. Wifey is beyond hot. She's beyond sexy. She gets me hard every time. She has a standing invitation to come and straddle me and swallow me any day of the week. But this is probably thee only time in my whole life I will say this: there is such a thing as too much cock-sucking and cum-swallowing. I can't believe I just said that.
I would love to see them shoot a full scene with foreplay, real sex and her getting an orgasm. Use 2 cameras and get a decent editor. Pay my travel expenses and I'll shoot & edit for free. I just want to see her get pounded hard and fast. I want to hear more of her moaning during foreplay. I want to see her come so hard she doesn't know what to do with herself (like Stacy Valentine used to come). I wanna see the tits bounce. I wanna see her ass ripple slightly with every slam from behind. Is that too much to ask?
Man up, hubby!

Re: Wifey Pics

Wifey's real name is Sandra Otterson. Apparently she and her husband were "outed" by their neighbors a year or two ago. You can read about some of here. Apparently they live in the West near Arizona. They have kids... I knew all along she was a MILF!

So, let me get this straight -

Their new Neighbors are treating Wifey and Hubby like Lepers, because they are a good looking couple who make a CRAPLOAD of money by screwing on film?

Most of the scenes I have watched have not been in their home!
What is the problem

I would welcome them into my neighborhood in a heartbeat! (and visit as often as I could to borrow.... a cup of sugar, a blowjob, whatever!)

Slowness is her trademark, but I agree that once in a while a good HARD fuck would be awesome