• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wifey World Videos

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account
jimnt - thanks again.

My only gripe with "Wifeys World" clips is precisely THAT - they are only clips. Something longer would be most welcome.

Good question! She usually just sucks off her husband.

Dam, with tits like that you think she would be a good titty fucker and since she isn't scared to take a cum shot, she would have a perfect combination. Titty fucking with a cum shot in the mouth is soooo hot.

Dam, with tits like that you think she would be a good titty fucker and since she isn't scared to take a cum shot, she would have a perfect combination. Titty fucking with a cum shot in the mouth is soooo hot.

I don't have any links, but I know she has done some titty fucking with cum shots, but not many.

I'd love to see her either lick her own tits or do a footjob on hubby. Anyone know of either that she might have done?

I don't have any links, but I know she has done some titty fucking with cum shots, but not many.

I'd love to see her either lick her own tits or do a footjob on hubby. Anyone know of either that she might have done?

I'd love this hot fuck to be an ocsm!

I still am looking for titty fucking vids with a cum shot into the mouth at the end. best i could find was these

titty fucking
http://www.prettyvision.com/tgps/wifey/movies/buxomgirlfacial/
Pics of titty fucking
http://www.prettyvision.com/tgps/wifey/pics/buxomwifeyonherkneeshandjob/freeones.html

if any one can help out and add, i know they are out there.

the only ever kind of video that they seem to do at Wifeys world is blowjobs and cum shots. Wifey is insanley hot, but the same old blowjob-cumshot-swallow-vibrator videos have become stale

all i want is pictures of Wifey

and as said before, more tity fucking videos