• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

wide open pussy lips?! arrgghh!...

georges

Staff member
you deserve it my friend because your link is very intresting, have a beer on me my friend :beer: :glugglug: :glugglug:

regards

georges

zoobi said:
I don't know, maybe it's only me, but are shaved, open pussy lips really that great a turn-on?

Hey, I'm no prude, I enjoy hardcore just like any one of you... but when I see pics of beautiful girls pulling apart their lips and extreme close-ups of pussy, I feel like a fucking Gynacologist...
it turns me right off!
Combine that with the (not so new) trend of shaving EVERYTHING, and most of the times you don't get a very pretty sight...
I'm sure Georges (wherever he is...) would disagree with me, but what's your say?
Hardcore is beautiful without getting really nasty...

Am i right if i say that she is Regina Hall ?

georges

Staff member
dear zoobi

fucking like a gynecologist:D :D you killed me .What is better to see that very widen pussy lips and to enter or plunge your cock inside a pussy that waits to be severely filled of cum and hardcore fucked?I am for half shaved pussies, i like clean lips or why not a hairy pussy too but then the game is different lol.About completely shaved pussies i am 100% against that, it makes the woman look like a little girl.

regards

georges

georges

Staff member
another pussy pic

Attachments

• veronikazemanova11.jpg
    veronikazemanova11.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2,923

Scorpion

Banned
The closer the better I always say, the pussy is indeed a beautiful sight and should viewed in all angles, close and wide.

guys ...

look at it ! It's just a bunch of flesh ...

You need to see some woman to make it interesting... Hello

think about that ...

Scorpion

Banned
This is a pic I posted about a month go, check out this tight pussy that craves a cock, it belongs to an amateur model named Trish:

Attachments

• trisublmniot064_jpg.jpg
    trisublmniot064_jpg.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,850

member469

Closed Account!
yankez said:
why can pics not be posted anymore?

read the rules. There are no open pussy pics posted anymore. I'm not saying there are no pics to be posted, I was just referring to the open pussy pics.

Thanks