• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why was the board blue?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
For a few minutes anyway, the color scheme looked like this:

:wtf:

I was not a fan of it.

Discuss, minions.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Smurfs. Fucking Smurfs. :mad:

:laugh: has happened before ....server prob? (temp. )

CSS hick up I would say.

I thought it was just my phone that did that. It's been happening on and off for most of this year.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Fucking artards! :mad: I get that it's not supposed to happen. Thanks for the insight. Really, thanks.

I don't give a flying squirrel fuck how often it happens. Do you like the blue or do you not like the blue? Give your opinion on that and GTFO! The next fucking person that comments on how frequently it occurs or how they've seen it before gets punched in the dick. Answer the goddam question and move on.

It hasn't happened since last week.

:thefinger

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
In your part of the country, maybe it's a Chicago Cubs thing ?? :confused: ?? ... Over here, I thought it was a New York Mets thing. :) ;) :)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
The board had enough of your attitude and felt blue. Try playing it some Elvis and see if it helps.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I don't care for the blue on the regular page, and the fucked up version you posted above is even uglier.

Also, it has never happened to me.

Also, fuck you.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Fucking artards! :mad: I get that it's not supposed to happen. Thanks for the insight. Really, thanks.

I don't give a flying squirrel fuck how often it happens. Do you like the blue or do you not like the blue? Give your opinion on that and GTFO! The next fucking person that comments on how frequently it occurs or how they've seen it before gets punched in the dick. Answer the goddam question and move on.

In case you didn't know, the CSS breaks every now and again. :angels: