• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why is Got Gisele so popular?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Until I joined this site last year, I'd never heard of her. But I found some pics of this hot, busty girl posing next to a Corvette and found her name (Gisele) and then found that she posted here.

As for her popularity, I'd say some of it (other than her looks) has to do with her personality and the way she expresses herself on her site and here. For other people, it's probably that she's hotter than a sidewalk in the mid day sun.

She did a wet t-shirt contest and the video link was posted in her thread. If you can find it, and you're not amazed by the way she completely knocked out the other girls (who were also pretty hot), I guess there's no good answer.

I'm not really even into blondes. But Gisele is a notable exception. One thing I really like about her is that she has a sense of humor about herself. So often you see girls that aren't half as pretty as her who act like they're God's gift to mankind. But Gisele will actually goof on herself. That alone earns her lots of cool points in my book.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
ive never gotten the craze either..
fake boobs (which shes had for so long are actually saggy)
she goes in for lipo a couple times a year

Well look at you! What kind of toothpaste does she use? Cool girls use Aqua Fresh. If she uses Crest, as far as I'm concerned she's yesterday's news. Also, give us the 411 on her brand of deoderant and whether or not she keeps her thong/panty drawer organized, or if it's messy.

Gisele's got a stalker. That's how you know you're really popular: when you get your very own, personal stalker. Congrats, Gisele. You're in the big time now, girl! :nanner:

BTW, post some pics of your Pit Bull chewing on his ass when he gets caught zigging when he should have zagged. He doesn't like your content now. Maybe he'll enjoy being part of your site if you let your dog "play with him". :)

sid-sexy

Banned
Gisele is popular because she works hard to be popular. She does a lot of live shows on different cam sites, and when she's on she has a good personality. She has made fans over the years on a person to person basis, she does events, and she's promoted by separate companies on 2 solo sites plus she's appeared on other popular solo girl's sites and multi model sites.

The key thing though is WORKING at it. There are a lot of girls who could be just as popular as Gisele, but they don't put in the effort she does. It's the same for every other profession, some super talents never make it because they don't work as hard, while others with maybe less talent DO work hard and DO make it.

Plus she's hot. :)
http://www.saucybaby.com/hot-web-babes/got-gisele/

Death row...last meal....one request...."Got Gisele"...nuff said!:cool:

She's very sexy, but I only have one question and that is why does she call herself "Got Giselle"? That sounds more like a question than a name. :dunno: