• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Has "Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez Not Been Executed?

georges

Staff member
Those 500 Magnums are expensive. Save the state some money. Piss on a butcher knife then shove it in his belly.

maybe but killing a scumbag with the proper weapon doesn't have a price

It took California 26 years to execute Tookie Williams. If it takes more than 2 decades to juice a multiple murderer and the founder of the Crips, I don't have much hope of seeing Ramirez sent to "pine sol heaven" in this lifetime.

This stupid state. :facepalm:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
It took California 26 years to execute Tookie Williams. If it takes more than 2 decades to juice a multiple murderer and the founder of the Crips, I don't have much hope of seeing Ramirez sent to "pine sol heaven" in this lifetime.

This stupid state. :facepalm:

This world is a messed up place. I would've never been born if all the crazy Slavs before me were put down or sent to The Haig. The fact that I exist proves there is no justice.

I've always wondered about this myself, a big reason is because it costs big money to give these guys the chair. I'm not joking the cost of Capitol Punishment is anywhere from 1.5 million to 3 million to put one prisoner to death!

How is that even possible?? If money is an issue, hang them, put a bullet in their head. WTF??

bahodeme

Closed Account
How is that even possible?? If money is an issue, hang them, put a bullet in their head. WTF??

That amount is mainly due to legal fees for appeals.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
That amount is mainly due to legal fees for appeals.

In California alone, the cost of the death penalty to the tax payers is $4 billion to date (covering 13 executions) and will cost $185 million next year alone.

In Florida the Death Penalty costs taxpayers $51 million a year.

CHECK IT OUT

bahodeme

Closed Account
Don't let them appeal?

Or make it as airtight as possible. Person kills someone. That person is caught at the scene & convicted. Straight to Ole Sparky.