• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why doesn't cancer-stricken John McCain (R-AZ) step down?

Anyway Ani,
You’re being objective and rightfully defending him from unfounded accusations about the incident.

I am just enough of an asshole to want to believe that he fucked up out of panic and facilitated a disaster that ended up killing over 100 sailors and then received special treatment and his negligence was swept under the rug.

Then there’s the whole suckering me into voting for him crap.

I hate Mitt Romney and George W. Bush for the same reasons.

I've come to loathe McCain the politician but I've always separated his military service, speaking of loathsome, what Trump said about being captured. But that's water under Long Biên Bridge at this point.
From everything that I've read, McCain served honorably and the North Vietnamese, when learning who his father was, offered to release him early and he refused until all his men were released. It's only recently that I've heard the songbird stories or literally just yesterday that he was at fault in the Forrestal disaster. I wanted to find out for myself and learned more about him in the process. Before a maverick in the senate, he was literally a maverick in a skyhawk. And the bravery of that crew - literally picking up bombs by hand and tossing them overboard before they exploded while in the midst of an inferno and explosions.

Anyways, yeah, he needs to step down. I do feel bad for his family and what he's going through though, regardless if he's politicizing his own funeral. smh.

peace.

You don’t have any political disagreements with John McCain. He’s a liberal Democrat. Pro open borders globalist. He ran as a moderate/conservative Republican to carry the traditionally red state.
He's not vert conservative for a Republican but still much too conservative to be a Democrat :
- Anti abortion
- Anti gay-rights
- Anti gun-control
- Pro death penalty
These are policy positions on which John McCain and I disagree.

Compared to McCain, even Joe Manchin looks like a radical communist

He's not vert conservative for a Republican but still much too conservative to be a Democrat :
- Anti abortion
- Anti gay-rights
- Anti gun-control
- Pro death penalty
These are policy positions on which John McCain and I disagree.

Compared to McCain, even Joe Manchin looks like a radical communist

He doesn’t really support any of those positions. Just hot button issues that kept him in office. Just like Obamacare which he said he opposed but really supports.

I've come to loathe McCain the politician but I've always separated his military service, speaking of loathsome, what Trump said about being captured. But that's water under Long Biên Bridge at this point.
From everything that I've read, McCain served honorably and the North Vietnamese, when learning who his father was, offered to release him early and he refused until all his men were released. It's only recently that I've heard the songbird stories or literally just yesterday that he was at fault in the Forrestal disaster. I wanted to find out for myself and learned more about him in the process. Before a maverick in the senate, he was literally a maverick in a skyhawk. And the bravery of that crew - literally picking up bombs by hand and tossing them overboard before they exploded while in the midst of an inferno and explosions.

Anyways, yeah, he needs to step down. I do feel bad for his family and what he's going through though, regardless if he's politicizing his own funeral. smh.

peace.

You are right about Trump attacking McCain being captured. He insulted all members of the military that were unfortunate enough to be captured. I am surprised Trump survived it. I bet he wishes he had a do over on that one.

Interestingly enough, a lot of military didn’t seem to care. There is something about McCain that irritates a wide swath of people that normally rush to the defense of people that served.