• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why doesn't cancer-stricken John McCain (R-AZ) step down?

I like people that don’t have brain cancer, I hate to tell ya.

If he feels like he can still do the job his constituents elected him for, why would he quit ?
If he's still able to do the job, stepping down would be betraying his constituents.

Staying in office, continuing the mission while fighting against Cancer is commendable but I wouldn't hope for less from a war hero like him.

I may disagree with him as a politician but as a human being I have nothing but respect for John McCain

If he feels like he can still do the job his constituents elected him for, why would he quit ?
If he's still able to do the job, stepping down would be betraying his constituents.

Staying in office, continuing the mission while fighting against Cancer is commendable but I wouldn't hope for less from a war hero like him.

I may disagree with him as a politician but as a human being I have nothing but respect for John McCain

That's the thing - McCain is not able to do the job. He hasn't returned to the senate since 2017. His last vote was on Dec. 7, 2017. Since then he's missed 55 votes. Step the fuck down or just die already. There's a recall petition in Arizona.

That's the thing - McCain is not able to do the job. He hasn't returned to the senate since 2017. His last vote was on Dec. 7, 2017. Since then he's missed 55 votes. Step the fuck down or just die already. There's a recall petition in Arizona.

I don’t think you can recall a U.S. senator, if so it would have been tried many times. It may vary by state but since legislatures no longer select senators I don’t think it is possible.
I need to verify that though.

Here’s hoping that cancer kicks into overdrive and ends his suffering soon. You know, strictly for humanitarian reasons.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Repeal the 17th amendment and institute term limits for congress. That prick should've been out of office 20 years ago.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just when you think you witnessed the lowest point that bunch have sunken to.

You know what is a low point to sink to? To come out on your death bed about your regret in choosing your running mate. Why didn’t he make his feelings known earlier rather than now when a response would condemn her as mean spirited?

Sarah Palin helped to carry him to victory in 2010 by campaigning for him out of loyalty at the height of the Tea Party wave when many were telling him to dump the old curmudgeon.
You know something else? If he didn’t have the name McCain after he carelessly launched missiles across the deck of the Forrestal killing over 100 of his fellow sailors he would have been given a general discharge from the navy and never flown another mission to become a “ war hero”.

McInerny is right” Songbird John” is fitting.

says this guy:
There are a lot of people around here who keep on talking that "Wild West" talk. I hope you will loose some family member to a madman. Or maybe one of you will loose his mind somewhere and just shoot down somebody who pisses him off? Or, even funnier, your kid shoots his brother playing with one of your weapons. That would be really great. Hey, you could not be blamed, firearms are the american way of life, huh?

gawd, that is mesmerizing. I miss bacon. I eat kosher bacon now haha. It's basically turkey pressed into cardboard then sliced into strips.

McCain's hatred of President Trump is what has kept him going so far. That's why he won't step down.

lol that is some shitty makeup effects.

Wow! McCain has the Genesis device. It all makes sense now.
“From Hell’s heart, I spit at thee”.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Many die while in office. That has to change with term limits.

Once their term is up they can't work with those in office to further any agendas either.

:hammer:

You know what is a low point to sink to? To come out on your death bed about your regret in choosing your running mate. Why didn’t he make his feelings known earlier rather than now when a response would condemn her as mean spirited?

Sarah Palin helped to carry him to victory in 2010 by campaigning for him out of loyalty at the height of the Tea Party wave when many were telling him to dump the old curmudgeon.
You know something else? If he didn’t have the name McCain after he carelessly launched missiles across the deck of the Forrestal killing over 100 of his fellow sailors he would have been given a general discharge from the navy and never flown another mission to become a “ war hero”.

McInerny is right” Songbird John” is fitting.

I need to clarify this. The missile flying across the deck was from another aircraft and not McCain’s fault.
However, the ordnance on McCain’s Skyhawk dropped onto the deck without his aircraft being hit and that set off an incredible fire.
A few sailors stated that are familiar with the way the bombs are released that there is no way his bombs dropped without error and panic bring a factor.

More than likely, things were overlooked for a McCain that wouldn’t have been overlooked for a young officer without connections.
I can’t blame McCain for getting the hell out of the plane. But I and others are convinced he made the situation far more deadly with his carelessness.

I need to clarify this. The missile flying across the deck was from another aircraft and not McCain’s fault.
However, the ordnance on McCain’s Skyhawk dropped onto the deck without his aircraft being hit and that set off an incredible fire.
A few sailors stated that are familiar with the way the bombs are released that there is no way his bombs dropped without error and panic bring a factor.

More than likely, things were overlooked for a McCain that wouldn’t have been overlooked for a young officer without connections.
I can’t blame McCain for getting the hell out of the plane. But I and others are convinced he made the situation far more deadly with his carelessness.

that doesn't make sense though. If the bombs exploded from the heat of the fire, what difference did it make if McCain dropped his bombs from the wings or not? And there were a total of 9 explosions. The first bombs which exploded were from the first aircraft hit which wasn't McCain's.

I can't stand McCain but this just seems like a total slander against him.

He wasn't the cause of it and I don't see how he exacerbated it. What exacerbated it was lack of training from the damage control crew which has since been rectified.

McCain also said he’d replace and repeal Obamacare and voted for it when it didn’t matter and against it when it did. I tend to question just about everything the man says and his motives, even how and when bombs drop off of wings of planes he is sitting in. He wasn’t even sold on his own VP nominee.

There was something about his bombs dropping into burning fuel that made fighting it more dangerous and difficult. Had they remained mounted onto the aircraft it would have made the attempt to extinguish less daunting.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

kinison2.gif

Anyway Ani,
You’re being objective and rightfully defending him from unfounded accusations about the incident.

I am just enough of an asshole to want to believe that he fucked up out of panic and facilitated a disaster that ended up killing over 100 sailors and then received special treatment and his negligence was swept under the rug.

Then there’s the whole suckering me into voting for him crap.

I hate Mitt Romney and George W. Bush for the same reasons.

You don’t have any political disagreements with John McCain. He’s a liberal Democrat. Pro open borders globalist. He ran as a moderate/conservative Republican to carry the traditionally red state.

He has more in common with Bernie Sanders than the people that voted for him.
That’s why so many on my side despise the man.

I haven’t seen so much praise heaped on a Republican by the left as I have seen heaped on John McCain in my lifetime.

May he rot in hell.