• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why does everyone hate cops?

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
As every occupation there is good ones and bad ones.
I hate bad cops but I appreciate good cops.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I don't hate cops. There are some who are bad, but way more who are good.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Too much abuse of power.

They are civil servants and that is all they are.

If treating people like humans is too much for someone then that person should not be an officer.

Here's another reason. Seems they want low IQ people to do what they are told without question.
This has been happening for some time now. There are very few good or intelligent officers now.

Police Reject Candidate for Being Too Intelligent Link

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops Link

CONNECTICUT; Judge Rules That Police Can Bar High I.Q. Scores Link

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm not aware that everyone does hate cops. One of my best friends is a state trooper. And many members of my family are or have been cops. But as others have already said, your personal interaction with one or two probably determines how you feel about them as a group. I've met quite a few who are really decent people. And I've met some others who are power hungry, grand assholes - like the one who asked me what I did for a living to be driving a certain type of car... I told him I worked for a living... what did he do? Ever seen a lead balloon try to fly? :D So some of them deserve to be treated like dicks, because that's all they are. Others probably started out as decent people, but it's a job where you typically see the worst side of humanity. That probably makes even the best person jaded and cynical after awhile. But if you're burned out by your job, quit! No one forces a cop to remain a cop after his sell by date has expired. It's no different than any other profession in that way.

I like cops. That guy from Mike and Molly is kinda funny

I don't hate cops, I dislike the certain assholes that are power hungry pricks like the ones that direct traffic at O'Hare airport, like you're supposed to jump in or out of your car instead of briefly parking for 5 minutes... I've had many good interactions with police, but I usually try to avoid them as much as possible. :2 cents:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Why? haha because they're corrupt pigs that's why. The young cops and the feamle cops are the worst. They can't wait to flaunt that power or put a guy's head through a plate glass window. They're always looking to ticket drivers since it will bring in revenue for them but they won't go out there and catch real mastermind criminals. Cops are so corrupt. I stay away from the...FAR away from them.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
They discourage me from seeking prostitutes, buying drugs and killing. And you know I especially love me some killin'.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
If you’ve been arrested, it’s your fault. Take accountability. Don’t hate the person arresting you, and don’t hate the police. They’ve taken an oath to enforce the law, and they’re doing their job. They do catch real criminals, and a lot of the good things they do go unheard. If you were mistreated, don’t hate all police because of the action of one, or two, or three. There are approximately 800,000 law enforcement officers in the U.S., all on federal, state, county and municipal levels. You can’t hate all of them because of a few. If you do, grow up.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
They have a hard job, tons of public distaste for them and the authority they hold.
But if you haven't done anything wrong, what's to worry about?
80% of the time they're dealing with domestic disputes and are essentially counselors.

They just follow the laws set down by the idiot lawyers and "law-makers" that come up with the most insane bullshit, just so they can say...
I made that law... I did that... My dumbass-ness will live on forever... I'm a douche...

If you just treat them with respect, they'll do the same. You speed down the road and throw shit at them,
you better expect to have a knee pressed to the back of your head while you lick asphalt.