• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do women do Ass to mouth?

Do they actually want to taste their own anuses, or do they just do it to arouse their partners by doing humiliating acts?

ATM is a pretty dirty act if you ask me....

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Some girls are just filthy. Plus they get paid more to do the really nasty stuff.

Something about it is pretty hot, I think it's just that the act is pretty nasty but most girls who do it give themselves enemas and clean out their buttholes beforehand. Bree Olson said her ass tastes like strawberries, I'm assuming she's exaggerating but I'm sure if it were really gross tasting most that do it actually wouldn't

No clue but that shit grosses me out

No pun intended? :D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6756456, member: 586426"]This is something I would never do! Soooo many guys ask me to do it though!! :eeew:

Pics, ATM, or GTFO.

:mad:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I can imagine in the heat of the moment it would be like a "fuck it" moment. It's kinda yucky. One time when I was making a video, I had been drilling my ass with a dildo, and then moved on to something else. After a few minutes of that I went back to the dildo, completely forgetting where I had just pulled it out of I stuck it into my mouth to lube it up! I realized as soon as I tasted it, pulled it out and said "I really didn't wanna know what that tasted like!" It actually tasted sweet believe it or not. I left that part in the video, I get comments on it every time some one buys it! LOL
I think it was from this one...
32.gif

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Before I ever did anything remotely similar to ATM (which was in my personal life, not for a shoot), I thought it sounded repulsive. Then one time after anal with my guy, I was going down on him and thought, "This actually doesn't taste bad at all." It really doesn't. It tastes better than my pussy in my opinion. It does taste kind of sweet, just as Mandy said. My hoo-ha tastes kinda sour in my opinion. Other people say they like how I taste, but I disagree. Maybe I taste different to myself?? :dunno:

However, something I will never do is lick a guy's ass. Not happening. I don't trust mens' cleanliness! I've seen dingleberries before- that shit's nasty!