• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do we love big breasts?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I read that also, but as a guy I just like grabbing huge tits and being amazed that a hand is not enough. Also tit fucking a huge rack.
However, I may add, that in Latin America guys mostly prefer big asses. Women are not much breast endowed, but asses are huge. Contrary to asians, who dont have busty women, and they put that "trauma" in their cartoons/hentai and draw huges chested ladies.

I know. It seems to me that more guys nowadays are more into butts than boobs. Which is a shame for me. I like my boobs, but my butt is rather small.

I know. It seems to me that more guys nowadays are more into butts than boobs. Which is a shame for me. I like my boobs, but my butt is rather small.

That is not a problem boobs are always gonna be worship by many of us. Boobs vs Asses may be like NY Yankees vs that Boston team lol

BTW, I read your blog about the votes. Why don't you take a pic wit your cam with a sign and the name of your fan, so the fan gets a pic of that or maybe a vlog with a pesonal greeting...

anyway, back t the topic....if we love big boobs and you have a girl or girls all the time that are busty, would we get bored and looked for smaller boobs?

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
That is not a problem boobs are always gonna be worship by many of us. Boobs vs Asses may be like NY Yankees vs that Boston team lol

BTW, I read your blog about the votes. Why don't you take a pic wit your cam with a sign and the name of your fan, so the fan gets a pic of that or maybe a vlog with a pesonal greeting...

anyway, back t the topic....if we love big boobs and you have a girl or girls all the time that are busty, would we get bored and looked for smaller boobs?

My blog? The one on FreeOnes, or the one on my site?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6622198, member: 579739"]The answer is because large breasts, hips, full lips, thick shiny hair, etc. are all signs of fertility in women. Simple.

Think you pretty much nailed it with the scientific evolutionary answer there Harley, we love curves. :)