• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do so many white guys like fucking black women?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Because black girls just wanna get fucked all night.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Since the original question was already solved and we have all these would you date and would you have sex -threads, I'm going to hijack this thread for another bit similar question...

Tell me... Would you date a good looking woman who behaves like this, expecting that she would be like that every day, but... Let's say that she'd have hot sex with you at least couple times or more a week and if you tried to pass that sex up, she would start to behave like that until you gave up and she got her will past? If your answer was not. Then how much would you expect her parents to send you bribe money every week for you to endure all those temper tantrums of her for year? To stay bit closer to original topic, that woman can also be black...

Good question. Without the money no way. I need peace and no drama in my life. No amount of sex can substitute for that. How much money? I'd have to crunch some numbers to come up with a figure. I'd make it like a job. Figure out how many hours per week I'd have to put up with her shit. She would know that I am only doing this for the money. I could raise the price too and also threaten to quit. I take control of the situation, not them. A few hundred a week could do it.

The white guys that I personally know that are fucking ghetto black chicks have this Capt. save a hoe complex. They also tell me it's much, much cheaper compared to White or Latina chicks.

:dunno:

Backwards day? I dont know any white guys that act like as if they black women, so I have no idea what you are talking about. If anything black guys like fucking white women and white guys like fucking asian women.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
If anything black guys like fucking white women and white guys like fucking asian women.

Strange but true many times. I have as much interest in screwing white ladies as the blacks have in fucking black ladies. If we could hook up the Asian guys with the black ladies everything would be taken care of.