• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do so many people hate Lars Ulrich?

Yeah, it's biased.

I don't dispute IM/JP's influence on metal at all (I've been to several Maiden and Priest shows), but all you've done in this post is push an opinion.

Labeling one of the most successful metal bands of all time 'a laughing stock' is itself laughable. Who are 'most metal musicians'. Do you refer to their peers? Show me.
I didn't label them anything. And they still are very much appreciated for stuff they did in the past. By me, by countless other fans, by countless other metal musicians and so on. But the amount of metalheads and metal musicians who don't think they have delivered much else than pure shit from Load onwards is very little. I'm not going to spend my time proving my point by finding you articles to prove this. If you were there when Load, Reload and especially St. Anger came out (and aren't a fanboy who accepts any piece of turd they manage to produce) you should know it yourself. During that time period they influenced very few metal bands and were considered, yes, a laughing stock by most metal musicians and fans alike. That's the truth, not just my opinion.

Anyway, I'll leave this issue be from now on... Got better things to do. :D

Why? Well.....