• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why do girls say they are not mad when they clearly are?

my gf does this to me, "no im not mad" but she is so obviously pisses the fuck off.

so why do girls do that?

maybe one of the women here can shed some light

She wants you to resolve it.

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!
my gf does this to me, "no im not mad" but she is so obviously pisses the fuck off.

so why do girls do that?

That's one of the mysteries man has pondered for millions of years! Even the earliest of cavemen asked his lady "What's Wrong?", only to be followed up with the bone chilling "NOTHING!!!! EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!!" I think even if one of the girls tried to explain it, it would be waaaaaaaay too complicated for any of to understand!:rolleyes:

so why do girls do that?

1) She thinks you should be able to intuit her feelings and their origins.

2) Naturally you can't. Especially not when there's something good on TV.

3) One thing you CAN do is pick up on the fact she's mad. You will become aware of this when she smashes the remote control into a million pieces.

4) That is not the time, however, to ask if she's mad. That will only convince her that you're either a) mocking her or b) an even more blind, insensitive moron than she already thought you were. However....

5) If you DON'T ask if she's mad, she'll be even more furious, because it means you don't give a shit at all! So, in conclusion....

6) No matter what you do, you're a dead man. Might as well go down in flames :D

This is not just about girls. People in general say that they are not mad. Any psychiatrist will confirm it: "I am not mad, I am absolutely normal!" - is the typical attitude of any mentaly sick individual, no matter what gender.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

so why do girls do that?

You can thank the following for that...

1) Her girlfriends. Most women have girlfriends who do nothing but fill their head with unrealistic bullshit and most women actually buy into it. Even though they know for a fact that you can't just magically "know" what's wrong with her, women will test you a constant basis and avoid being upfront and honest about what's bothering them. It helps them feel superior and gives them a sense that you're not good enough for them.

2) Magazines, movies and TV shows. Hollywood has filled society with unrealistic pipe dreams. One in particular is "the perfect man". Women tend to watch more "chick flicks" which are almost always filled with some sort of ultra-tender and extra-sensitive, "all-knowing", perfect example of a man and women think that guys like that actually exist in real life. But...they don't. We aren't mind-reading wizards.

3) Oprah. I just straight up hate that bitch and anything that comes out of her fat mouth.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
You can thank the following for that...

1) Her girlfriends. Most women have girlfriends who do nothing but fill their head with unrealistic bullshit and most women actually buy into it. Even though they know for a fact that you can't just magically "know" what's wrong with her, women will test you a constant basis and avoid being upfront and honest about what's bothering them. It helps them feel superior and gives them a sense that you're not good enough for them.

2) Magazines, movies and TV shows. Hollywood has filled society with unrealistic pipe dreams. One in particular is "the perfect man". Women tend to watch more "chick flicks" which are almost always filled with some sort of ultra-tender and extra-sensitive, "all-knowing", perfect example of a man and women think that guys like that actually exist in real life. But...they don't. We aren't mind-reading wizards.

3) Oprah. I just straight up hate that bitch and anything that comes out of her fat mouth.

<board.freeones.com>

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Indeed. Women are raised to be princesses. THey're not. 'Nuff said.. and they dont actually *get it* until they've fucked up way too much. Dickheads.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Because at the end of the day it really is all your fault. Or any mans fault for that matter, because we are greedy bastards who make a dollar more an hour, and we deserve to fucking pay! :1orglaugh

It's tough in relationships. If you notice before you get officially "together" there are next to no problems and you are just fun and flirty friends. Then you decided to take the next step. "Are you sure about that one? Okay." Well this is when your whole happy world of fun and flirtation comes crashing down. But you see to us, we are still stuck in that initial fun and flirtation stage. Women seem to move light years ahead while we are still getting the feel for the relationship.

Just suck it up, admit you did something wrong (especially if you don't know what you did) and move on. Because the more you let her go on angry, the worse off you are.

Because of the if he really loves me, he knows how i feel esper-like abilities too many woman consider to be a proof of real love.

Other men, of course, only want their bodies :D

1) She thinks you should be able to intuit her feelings and their origins.

2) Naturally you can't. Especially not when there's something good on TV.

3) One thing you CAN do is pick up on the fact she's mad. You will become aware of this when she smashes the remote control into a million pieces.

4) That is not the time, however, to ask if she's mad. That will only convince her that you're either a) mocking her or b) an even more blind, insensitive moron than she already thought you were. However....

5) If you DON'T ask if she's mad, she'll be even more furious, because it means you don't give a shit at all! So, in conclusion....

6) No matter what you do, you're a dead man. Might as well go down in flames :D
Here's the problem though, if you DO ask her why she's mad, she'll get even more mad because she will tell you that you should figure that out on your own. Ladies, we men are not psychic! You need to tell us these things.

I don't know about ALL women...but I know one woman in my past did it to be vindictive and spiteful. It was her way of 'punishing me.'

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

This reminds me of one of my favorite Homer Simpson quotes...

"When a woman says nothing's wrong, that means everything's wrong. And when a woman says everything's wrong, that means EVERYTHING'S wrong! And when a woman says something's not funny, you'd better not laugh your ass off!"

fuck it. if she says she's not mad, then pretend like she really isn't. two can play at that game. and when she keeps on getting madder and madder, just kick back and take it easy. when she finally explodes just say "well I thought that something was wrong and I wanted to talk about it, but you said that you weren't mad. I thought that we could be honest with each other in this relationship " then you'll be the winner.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
fuck it. if she says she's not mad, then pretend like she really isn't. two can play at that game. and when she keeps on getting madder and madder, just kick back and take it easy. when she finally explodes just say "well I thought that something was wrong and I wanted to talk about it, but you said that you weren't mad. I thought that we could be honest with each other in this relationship " then you'll be the winner.

:bowdown: This man has the answer. :1orglaugh

In theory at least...

A lot of male comedians have used this in their acts. Borrowed some of the lines and you want to see a stunned look. Believe me when I say I got my ass out of there fast.