• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why did you pick your name?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Its what everyone calls me on the internet.(started on a Lord of The Rings fan site)

SimonMK

Closed Account
Hmm... its my name? By the way, MK stand for Mark. Not Mortal Kombat even though I like those games.

I wanted Jason, but apparently it was taken :spin:, so i guess the powers that be thought Jason1 was the next best thing.

and this should ROCK your WORLD, it's not my name.

I just thought it sounded cool, like some kind of Greek warrior. Hedonis- the Conqueror of Thrace!

Only after I looked at it all spelled out did I realize it's just one letter away from Hedonist. :dunno:

But that's cool- I think I'm one of those, too. :thumbsup:

H

bigbadbrody

Banned
I am not big, nor am I bad, But I am Brody. Thus I thought it was a good disguise

bigbadbrody

Banned
I used to be an infantryman in the Army. I made sergeant before I got out.

Infantrymen have been known by a variety of names in various armies: Foot soldier, dog face, doughboy, grunt, ape, roughneck.
Roughneck is also a term used to refer to those who work as "hands" in the oil industry. The folks who do the "hard, heavy" work.

I used to be one of those...

cheers,

dog n mini well i used to be in my teens

Because my nickname is Bones. And the number I wore in baseball was 44.

I spilled a box of Alphabits cereal and it miraculously spelled my current screen name. jk.

Ive had the nickname Moe for many years, then added Sir cuz im awesome, then added "the 1st" cuz well, i am in terms of this nickname. Yep.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
'Tis one of my nicknames.

Sagoma=italian for silhouette
Kolyma=a place in russia
i just think it sounds great when put together